LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adrianna's Journey back to Childhood

Kaidus

35-year old Beverly Barlowe is becoming worried over her middle daughter Adrianna; she recently learned that she's borderline incontinent in her bladder and her bowels.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adrianna is sitting in the office at school,there is no hiding what happen the back and front of her school shorts tell the whole story. The girl could not do nothing but slowly sobbed as she cover her face with her hands and waited for what was going happen. She did not know what she was going say when her Mother came to school, Adrianna just wanted to bury herself and disappear. It was not her fault, she tried to run to the bathroom but just could not make it in time, she just stood frozen as her body took over. The girl could just hear the secretary calling her mom and telling her what happen, the things could not get more embarrassing. Adrianna just look down and then around, she waited for her Mother to get her.

Adrianna lie down in the backseat of the car,she could not believe this was happening. The girl did not need this, it was just one time thing but she knew that arguing would just make it worse and draw attention to herself and what was happening in the car. Even though the girl was embarrass that this was happening, she just wanted to be over with and just go to the pharmacy.Adrianna closed her eyes and just try to think that she was somewhere else rather than her mother's car. She did not know why this was happening, she just wanted to find a solution.

Adrianna just kept quiet as she sat in the front seat of the car, the girl just wanted this ordeal to be over. She did not want fight with her mother and make the situation worse. She did not know what to think about wearing underjams or the protection to school, she was worried.Even she was discrete eventually other girls would discover it,then make her life impossible. Adri truly did not want go through that, she did not want that embarrassment and ridicule, she just wanted to get over this and move on with her life. She changed the radio station and just sang softly to the radio.

"Mom,I be truthful even if I'm discrete the other girls will find out if I have an accident and I have to leave classroom in hurry, they going tease me.Is there any solution we can have?Like home school me?You work from home,mom."Adrianna said just thinking a better solution to her problems than school and the nurse.

"Is this going continue for the rest of my life?"She asked she notice they were arriving to the pharmacy.

"It's very well possible" Beverly answers while walking to the front entrance with Adrianna by her side; "The school year's almost at a close, so I'll see what I can do about high school onwards; you also know that Rachel's graduating this year I'm sure."

Adrianna just kept quiet as the attendant picked up the stuff that she needed. Adri hugged her mom tight,she definitively needed that hug more than anything. The girl smiled at her mom and whisper,"Is there anything we can do for this year?I seriously dont want end the year being teased at school."The girl smiled as she looked forward to Mcdonalds for dinner. This was going be the best part of the day, she wanted to eat so bad.

Adrianna just sat in the car quiet as she sang to the music,she just needed find away from school.The girl could not go school in diapers, she would be tease until there was no end."Mom,please can we do something about the school year?"The girl begged.Adri was scared going back to school,her classmates today had seen her accident and it was just going be worse on Monday. "Mom,skirts and dresses if the wind blows people will know I'm wearing a diaper. You can call it what you want but its a diaper."The girl said almost crying. Adri just lowered her head, she just gave up there was no getting through to her mom.

"Honey, it's far too late to do anything about the school year" Beverly starts with trying to get her to understand; "There's less than a month to go before summer vacation; I'll take care of everything by then.

"Yes,mom."Adrianna said as she look down then walked into the McDonalds, the girl was actually looking forward to the meal. "You got point,Mom.But if I go school,isnt there way I can in class and just do classwork and avoid my classmates?The girl said in last ditch attempt to try stop embarrasment. Adri was quiet as she looked at the menu.

Adriana smiled at her sister and mom before digging to her food. The girl did not know why her sister picked on her, she could not help her problem,it was not if she wanted to have accidents. Adri took a bite of her burger and then ate some fries as she smiled at her sister.

"Thank you so much for sticking up for me."Adri whisper to her sister.

Beverly nods to Rachel who gets up to take Adrianna to the ladies' room; Emily gives Adrianna a hard swat on her padded bottom which earns her a "strike 2".

Adrianna just looks around the handicap stall as she looks at her sister. She was too nervous, the girl did not know what to do at the moment.Adri wanted to lower her skirt and just rip off her underjam but she was not sure if she was allowed. The girl looked at her sister for some confirmation as her stomach cramps just got stronger.Adriana just relaxed for a couple minutes then looked up at Rachel,something had just happen but she was not sure of what. The girl tugged on her sister skirt and looked at her,

"Help me."Adrianna said before relaxing for a couple more minutes then looking at her sister.At the moment,the girl had tears on her eyes as she desperately needed help.

Adrianna walked out with her mom to the car,the girl just looked around.She was nervous it had been first time in long time that somebody had taken her to the bathroom. Adri looked down at her skirt,she just came realization that she was wearing training underwear like her sister Emily wore when she was potty training. The girl did not know really what to say but needless to say,she did not feel like a teen at the moment. Adrianna watched as Rachel took Emily and wonder where they were going. Adrianna stood next to the back door of the car as she waited for her mom to open the doors.

"Please lets go home.I was embarrass enough I had an adult take me bathroom.Im not child you know?"She said with obvious pain and distress in her voice.

"I couldn't agree more" Beverly answers while proceeding to her own car; "Rachel's taking Emily to the pharmacy for her punishment as we speak; you'll find out upon their return home.

Adrianna smiled at her mom as they pulled into the garage, the girl felt little bit safer that nobody would see the cargo. She could rest easy that none of the neighbors would know what was happening to her and that was comforting. Adri trusted her mom a lot,she knew that her mother only wanted to make her feel better. The girl smiled, "Yes it has been mom.I had accident in my panties in school,now I'm in pull ups which I have not worn since I was little.Yeah the day sucked.."She said.