LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adrianna's Journey back to Childhood

Kaidus

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adrianna just smiled as she was scooped up. The girl placed her head on her sister should and just closed her eyes. She was just enjoying this alot,Adrianna felt safe and happy for once. Adri seemed like she had no worries, everything was going be taken care of. And this problem with her accidents would eventually be resolved, if it wasnt well then she could rely on her family to help her out.

"The only stinky big sister is guilty of making is from her monthly time" Rachel coos at Adrianna; "Besides, Rae-Rae didn't make a mess of herself at breakfast and already cleaned up before the phone call; you did and didn't."

Adrianna giggles at the rasberry being blown at her as her diaper is being removed. The girl loved all the attention,she was getting from her sister and mother. This was something that she missed a lot and wished that she had when she was little bit younger. Adri guessed that the accidents served for something that was to bring her closer to her mother and sister. There was no turning back, Adri was on this road whether she liked it or not, she could just smiled and continued. Everything seemed better for the girl even if at times,things seemed difficult. Adrianna was just going think of the positive things in her life, she was going forget about accidents and diapers, they would disappear when the time came for them to disappear. The girl giggled as she looked at Rachel then her mom,

"Me will try,mommy."She smiled.

Adrianna walked to the potty and just sat down as she looked at Rachel.

Adrianna sat down on the potty notice there was a plastic potty seat inside, she though it was curious. The girl held to the handles and just smiled at Rachel,she was just nervous as she sat there. She looked at her sister,

"I think you being meanie with Emily.The girl just nervous because she is no longer baby sister.I think she wants help."Adri said as she sat there and just looked around.

"Actually Addie, she was making fun of your medical problem" Rachel says as she gently puts Adrianna back onto the toilet; "As for no accidents, Rae-Rae isn't going to take any chances."

Adrianna smiled as she looked at her sister.This was so peaceful and relaxing,the girl was loving every minute of it. Adri did not want go grow up,this was better than being a teenager. She had all the attention,she wanted.Even though she was not too thrill about accidents but that could be dealt with. The girl smiled as she looked at Rachel,

"You silly."She said

Adrianna just relaxed and smile as she looked at her sister. She whispered:

"Please get Emily off diapers.It be bad to have repotty train me,it be worse to have two of us."The girl paused,

"Am i ever going be allowed in pull ups or thick training panties?I love to try re-potty train. It is not I dont love my diapers,I do love my Pampers with Disney Princess design but I though I would at least get chance."

"Mom and I will discuss everything save for Emily's punishment" Rachel answers before starting on Adrianna's hair; "She's being punished for her teasing you, so that's entirely up to mom; she might relapse upon being released from diapers."

Adrianna just sight and continued playing with toys.The girl did not know what to say her sister, she just grabbed a toy and giggle. She wished that her sister would listen to her but she wasnt. And if she was in her sister position who would?Adrianna was in diaper and regressing more and more each passing hours. Adri smiled at Rachel,