LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adrianna's Journey back to Childhood

Kaidus

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adrianna just smiled at her mom as she though for a couple minutes. Going to bed would not be bad, she could use an early bed time.even though she wanted to stay awake a little bit longer. Adri smiled at her mom and said,

"Sure,mom.I will go sleep early.Does diaper hold if I make poop in my diapers?"The girl asked curious.

The next morning Adrianna got up early before anybody else in the house, the girl did not want make any noise and wake up her older sister or mother. She slowly tip toe down the stairs, the girl loved being the first one awake since she could be alone with her thoughts. Adri looked around as she made to the first floor and just smiled everything was so quiet. She continue into the kitchen and just looked around, she was hungry. Adri opened the fridge and took the milk, open the jar and pour herself a glass. She took sip as she grabbed some bread and butter prepare herself a toast. After last night incident, she was hungry for anything even if it was just milk and butter with toast.

Rachel wakes up at 7:45AM because of having to got to work soon, so she gets ready like she always does; Emily wakes up just before Beverly does.

Adrianna just started to cry as Emily started making fun of her. The girl could not believe that her mean little sister was awake before all the adults in the house. Adri just cried as Emily teased her, she could not help her condition,it was not her fault. If she could, Adri would had run to the bathroom and made it to the potty. But she was not able to, she just had to stand there and mess herself,she was embarrassed by this whole ordeal. The girl was forced to walk with Emily as she waddle in her obvious messed diapers. She could not hold it anymore as she walked, she was forced to wet herself. Adrianna looked down at her diaper and obvious yellow stain, she just started to cry. As her mom appeared, Adrianna ran up to her and just hugged her. The girl looked at her as she cried softly,

"Mommy,I made cacca and wet my diaper."Adrianna did not understand why she said that,she was a teen. The girl needed to act one but right now,she could not.Somewhere her mind told her that she was not teen but rather a child in a diaper.

Beverly just holds Adrianna so she can calm down while demanding that Emily go back to her room; she could smell that her big baby girl did indeed go poopies.

"Nuh uh,I wet when Emily picked on me.Mommy she picked on me for making uh oh messy on my diapers."Adrianna said in rapid but excited tone. The girl slowly walked back to her room with her mom. She could not believe what had happen, Adri though yesterday was just bad dream but it really wasnt. The girl was having accidents, there was no way to hide them. Adrianna just wanted to get magic wand and make her disappear until she was in college, this stage had passed. She entered her room and just laid down on her bed as she looked at her mom.

"We love you too Addie" the two women say in unison as Beverly slides Adrianna's fresh pull-up over her bottom while addressing her separately; "Of course I will; just let mommy know somehow when you need to go."

Adrianna smiled as she saw breakfast being cooked,the girl was excited. Even though the toast with butter and the glass of milk were good,nothing could beat pancakes. Adri was not sure if she was looking forward to eating breakfast with her sister Emily but she did not care. The girl was just happy to have pancakes. Adri gave Rachel a hug and just smiled, she loved her sister alot.

Adrianna did not smoke or said anything,she felt bad for her sister.Even though she agreed that her sister had to be punish for teasing her,Adri did not think that her mother would put her in diapers.Adrianna smiled at Rachel then at her mother,Emily was getting taste of her own medicine.

"Mommy,can she use the potty or is that off limits.Adri asked curious.

The girl looked at her Momma and said,

"I wanna toys to play with please."The girl giggled then got off the sofa.

Adrianna sat on the floor cross legged and looked up at her mom and Rachel.

"The potty is off limits to her until the timeframe mommy mentioned" Beverly answers while gently taking Adrianna by the hand to search for the toys mentioned; "Another rule for her is that she's not allowed to change herself; the limits on her do not fall on you though."

Adrianna as she walks with her mom,she looks at her and said,

"I really dont want change or dress myself.If I'm in pull ups or diapers,I really dont deserve that privilege.I know I have problem but still,I should not have that privilege."Adrianna said as she held her mom hand. The thumb of her free hand found it's way to Adri's mouth which she happily sucked on.Something about sucking her thumb made her feel secure and happy, she did not know why though. The girl just smile as she went in search of her old toys,they both enter a room and Adri quickly recognized it. Adrianna took her thumb of her mouth for a moment and hit the light,it was her old nursery room. She smiled as she looked at the walls with Disney Princesses, she loved this room so much. The girl walked with her mom to the old toy box and took out bag of toys and handed to her mom. Adri put her thumb back into her mouth and sucked on it happily.

"It's entirely your choice and I won't stop you sweetie" Beverly says in response to what Adrianna just said; "I just wanted to assure you that despite your issue, you're still a big girl nonetheless."

"Mom,you do not have to sugar coat it..I'm not really big girl, I can pretend to be one.No big girl goes into her pants,its not plausible.So please can I move to room?My room needs to be more age appropiate,my old room is for big girl.I can return to my old room once this problem is over."Adrianna said as she looked at her mom. The girl just smiled as she walked back with her mom,Adri was happy for once.Even though it was not the 13 year old life that she used to have,the girl loved it. Adri did not want trade it for anything,she was closer to her mom and Rachel that she had ever been,she was enjoying that fact. She wanted be close to her mom and older sister for long time, she just did not expected to happen under this circumstances.

"Yuh uh,my thumb makes me happy."Adri said as she continued suck her thumb.

As they return back,Adrianna notice Emily crying and looks at the diaper,she runs up to her sister and gives her a hug.She whisper,"You made pee pee in your diapers?Well you dont have to go alone,I go with you."Adrianna just looked at Emily as she flooded her pull ups. She wanted show some solidarity to Emily no matter how mean she had been with her.

Adrianna walked up the stairs holding her mom's hand, she smiled as she looked at her. The girl was happy as she went to her room, she felt safe. She continued to suck her thumb happily as she enter her room, she just laid down in her bed. Adri knew the process already, she was not willing to fight. The girl did not want get into an argument or fight with her mom or sister, she just wanted this to end. If it was not going end,then she gladly had her mom and sister help her out,than some stranger.Now with Emily in diapers things were little bit more difficult,so Adri knew that she had to cooperate too. She just sucked on her thumb as she saw her sister and Emily walked in.Something happen, that she pointed and said,

"Mommy,mommy,Emily made uh oh in her diapers."Adri sucked her thumb then looked at Rachel,

Adrianna just laid there,not sure how to respond or what to do. She just stayed quiet as she is processing everything that she is told. The girl is not sure how she is act or respond,she just needed time to think. Adrianna happily sucked her thumb as she looked at Rachel. Well, this was not shock that she was going back to diapers full time, the accidents called for it. Adrianna just wished she had way to stop them but she couldnt, she just had to live with it.

"Yes I understand mommy."She said as she looked at her mom,"But mom,I heard some girls before that they have taken finals at home because they been sick."Adrianna said as she gave just walked way to go play with the toys on the floor. The girl did not wanted to go school on monday, she just wanted to stay home. Adri was enjoying this better than all the big girl work that she had to do. She never understood how was she able to give this up and just grow up. The girl shrugged as she looked at the toys.