LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Stare...

good kid

"Oh!" She said acting surprise. "Is my little nino wet? Messy? You can tell me. We can handle that in the potty." She cooed teasing James. She went into the diaper bag and started looking for a fresh diaper.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No please not here!".. He looked horrified as he watched her digging in the bag for a new diaper she was going to change him here.

He knew there would be no doubt anymore that he was the baby and the waitress would probably laugh at him..

"Please wait till we go home!"... He begged

"Well then James, Tell me, Mommy what's wrong." She said as she stopped looking in the diaper bag. "Maybe your diapers clean and you just want you bottle!" She cooed. "She

Guest diaperboykcmo

"N..N..NO shh someone will here you, then everyone will know I'm a baby!".. James was so nervous he wet his diaper and he was not going to tell her.. He knew if he did she'd make a big show out of it!.. The waitress walked by and it looked like she winked at him.

Damn it does she know! He thought.. Maybe she saw the bottle or the diaper bag.

Mariana giggle at James as he was a nervous wreck. She then saw the waitress stroll back into veiw and she even gave James a wink. Mariana smiled, Does she know? How fun! She thought.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James turned as red as the waitress lipstick when she called him baby, he felt himself wet his diaper some more!

He waited till Mariana was done with her order then he though a vanilla milkshake sounded good..

"I'll also have a vanilla shake please."

James jaw dropped as Marian said she already had his drinks, what would the waitress say he thought!

"Oh, He does?" She asked. "Okay I understand. Cool by me. Let me just go take y'all order to staff." The waitress walked away from there table.

Guest diaperboykcmo

This was like some bad dream James thought.. He watched the waitress leave, seemed like she did all she could not to bust out laughing.

"I think she knows something!".. James gave her a smart ass look when she gave him the thumbs up..

He moved around trying to get comfortable in his wet diaper..

"No I don't want the bottle now or later!" He said a little loud!

Guest diaperboykcmo

James watched as she licked her sexy lips and she seemed to be really turned on.. He knew it she did what her to know, but why? He thought.

The waitress walked over and with the trays of food. "Okay guys, Here is the chicken salad for mommy with a Soda. And for you cutie pie I got that burger and the milkshake, I added some oreo's in there for you too. Oh yeah the fry basket too." She said causally. She set and all the food down and stood there with a smile/

Guest diaperboykcmo

James damn near shit his diaper out of shock!.. He couldn't believe she referred to Mariana as mommy. The cat was definitely out of the diaper bag as she knew he was the baby.. Least she did get him a milkshake he was happy about that..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James felt a little better as the waitress seemed to buy Marian's story.. He watched as she left.. James turned bright red as the waitress talked about how she liked the smell of wet diapers and baby powder.. Then when she walked off James blushed again as Mariana know knew he had a wet diaper on!.. The waitress was a little disappointed, little did any of them know.. The waitress at one time had a adult baby of her own but he died in the Iraq a year ago.. She was only 22 herself, she was hoping she might have a chance to babysit.

"You might get a babysitter of your own. She a little younger then you but I doubt think she or you would care." she said as she at a fry. "So are you going to fess up or do I need to make a fuss. Ruin that lift of yours. Call you out in front of all these people."

Guest diaperboykcmo

A shiver ran down his spine.. "N..N..NO Please I don't want a babysitter!".. James thought the waitress was pretty and she seemed to like teasing him, but it would be so embarrassing to have a girl younger then him to babysit.. He looked up as Mariana asked him about his diaper.. "Yes I have a wet diaper, please no scene and not here."

Mariana grabbed the diaper bag and snapped her told James to follow him into the Boys bathroom.

When they arrived it was

Guest diaperboykcmo

Michelle the waitress had seen the whole thing the way Mariana snapped at James, and the way he lowered his head.. She knew who wore the pants and that relationship and who wore the diapers.. She watched as they went into the guys restroom with the diaper bag in hand..

She decided she would surprise them, she opened the door and there he was laying down with his mommy changing him she had untaped his diaper and was in the process of lifting his legs and sliding the new one under him...

Mariana smiled, It was one of knowing dilate. She knew she was a member of that small little mommy click. "Oh look at what we have Hired James, Someone wants to give a hand!" She cooed.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James covered himself when Michelle came over.. "No I don't want her changing me.. Mariana gave him a look and as Michelle wiped him down Mariana made him open his mouth as she inserted his pacifier.. He laid there contently as Michelle finished changing him.

James tried to get up but Michelle wouldn't let him up.. He laid there as Mariana and her talked..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James laid there as these two woman carried on a conversation about him like he wasn't even there. They talked as they were two mommies sharing stories about their babies.. James just wanted to leave not believing that someone else was now in on this weird game!