LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Stare...

good kid

Mariana Avalon strolled into her law farm wearing another one of her form fitting suits and ow did she have a form. Long light brown hair, dark blue eyes and full lips. Her C34 cup breast were perky today sticking ever so slightly out of her suit chest window. Her skirt's rear popped out thinks to her big round butt and the ending of the skirt stopped at her lightly tan legs knees. She wore a set of high hells as well. She was 28 and one of the best workers in the company. She spoke with a light Spanish tinge with the mix of new yorkers accent, What a sexy voice the woman has. Melts you like butter.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was excited to be working as a clerk for the new law firm he was just out of college, but he didn't graduate! He was too busy partying in college his mom actually got him this job. She was friends with one of the ladies that worked at the office and she got James the job. His mom had warned him of his immature ways she was just hoping having a really good job would help him grow up and be a man!

"I never even said you were staring kid, I swear men are so..." she grunted and slapped his hand away. She notice how sweaty this guy was, she never made men this nervous before. " James Whats your last name, My boss told me it but I forgot it." She was going to report this fool as soon as he said it. She worked hard and didn't have her father and mom sneak her into the firm like this kid. She could have but she worked to achieve her level in the firm.

Guest diaperboykcmo

He was shocked when she slapped his hand away. He was really embarrassed when she called him a kid, he wanted to say something and tell her off she wasn't that much older then him, but he knew she was above him on the food chain. Then he froze when she asked him what his last name was.. "W-W-W why do you wanna know my last name?" He said stuttering..

"Duh! Manners James." She said her Spanish accent sparking now from her annoyance. "Mine is Mariana Avalon, My father and mother were a big time lawyers back is his day. My mom is still good friends with our boss."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Oh I see I'm sorry my last name is Ewing.. My mom is friends with the security guard that's been here forever, I was lucky to get this job I'm just a clerk. "Nice to meet you Mrs Avalon." He said smiling once again extending his hand to shake it.. He couldn't help but stare at her chest! He tried to play it off but he was mesmerized!

She notice again this brat was looking at her chest, What a hungry child he was looking like. She rarely met a man like this, Perfect for her fantasy to be fore filled. She wondered how much of a back bone this guy had. "James Ewing...Ha ha ha." She said laughing as she looked at his hand and didn't motion to shake it. She instead moved away from the table and moved to her bosses office the upper level. "Better find a new job little James, The big kids know how to control were theres go at less not get seen." She new this guy would start begging, If this news gets around the city that's he sexually harasses woman, he will have to move to another state!

Guest diaperboykcmo

Damn James was getting mad she once again didn't shake his hand! Why be so Rude he thought..

Then the way she said his name and laughed more like a Senior girl in high school getting asked out by the biggest nerd as if! Like it was the most absurd thing ever.. Then she said something that floored him when she said he better find a new job. He then realized that's why she wanted his last name she was going to tell the boss on him..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was stunned as she told him off. He then watched as she walked away shaking that beautiful sexy ass. Then he caught himself, damn it this is what got me in this mess in the first place! He went chasing after her again, he didn't wanna lose this job! Who knows what his mom would say, she wasn't very happy with his progress from college! She even told him in order for him to stay there he had to have a job!

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No I don't smoke I'm just not good with names." He couldn't lie and say yeah my friends and I get high when we hang out!

James nods as she scolds him he felt like she was a irritated baby sitter and he was the naughty child.

"Yes mam she wouldn't be happy if I lost this job!"... James thinks that's putting it lightly I won't have a place to live!

Then he gets the break he finally needs. When she accepts his offer to buy her a coffee..

"That fool probably thinks eye like him...He is cute but I could only see that kid as someone who needs guidance, Guidance right into my arms." She told her self grinning. Her legs shuck as she thought of what she was going to do to him. "I wonder how far I can take him down the rabbit hole?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

James went to the place to get the coffee he made sure he got the right one. He was fantasizing what they were going to do when he got back. He wondered would she make the first move or was he going to make it. "Oh shit!" He said he wasn't paying attention and ran right into a guy. The Coffee splattered all over his shirt..

She saw his ruin shirt. How clumsy he is. "About time...I guess this is the second time you bought it?" She took the coffee and examine it. She sighed and put the coffee on the table. "Wrong flavor James, It's just normal Ice coffee!" She said getting up grunting. She then put her hand on his belt giving him a sinister smile.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah it is some guy just wasn't watching what he was doing and bumped right into me!" He was trying to play it off. She wasn't there she'll never know!... "Damn that guy fucked up the order, I can go back and get the right kind." He didn't wanna get on her bad side. He was imaging this sexy creature with her clothes off.. He was imaging her down on her knees, hell I might even give her a spanking for talking to me the way she did earlier.. Before James knew it he was snapped out of his day dream as she began unbuckling his pants. He reached to her and tried to feel on her..

Guest diaperboykcmo

He stood there not knowing what's going on, she got tired of waiting for him. In one quick motion she pulled his pants down then pushed he fell head first into the chair.. Before he could do anything she was spanking him! James was on fire, actually his ass was on fire as she lectured him and spanked him. James wanted to scream and cry his ass felt like a thousand bees were stinging him.. She was right if he screamed other people might hear him! Once she was done James was a quivering mess. His nose was running he had tear streaked face..

She saw his tears, Crying like a baby. "You look cute with a tearful face." Mariana then moved up to him and pulled his pants back up. She then leaned over him and whispered something in his ear. "In one week, I want you to come to that address, That is my home." She then got of of him and left the room.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was driving in the new car he got.. His boss had told him that Mariana had gone on and on about what a great asset he was to the company and how she would be investing her small fortune into the company cause of his wonderful work. He got a big bonus and was fast tracked in the company ladder. He know was a manager and didn't have to work weekends.. Sure Mariana was different she had been asking him a lot of questions about wearing a diaper and other crazy stuff, but damn she was so hot and he wanted to make her his! To be with her If she wanted me to wear a dress and sing songs, strike up the band he thought.. He took a last look at the paper and sure enough this was her house. It was a really nice house, he was impressed damn she is living the dream.. He got out of the car ran his hands through his hair he grabbed the flowers he got for her.. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door..

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Hi." James said as she greeted him at the door.. "Wow you look really nice." James followed her into the kitchen where he had a seat..

"Look I really like you and I think you're really hot, I'm just not into the whole baby thing. Don't worry I'll never tell anyone your secret."

He took a drink of the wine.. "I just wanted to let you know that up front, I've noticed how you've been hinting around calling me baby and having me read all that weird stuff and asking if I'd wear a diaper." He took another drink.. "Like I said your secret's safe hope we can still be friends, hell I'd really like to date you!"... He waited to see what her reaction might be to all this.. He was surprised when she offered him a toast.. He raised his glass and clinked the glasses together and took a drink..

Mariana smiled as he talked about not interested in the baby scene. She found it funny, He was talking as if he had a choice. The only choice he had was to not come here but he seal his fat as her baby. "Too bad your not interested." She said with a fake frown. "Happy you'll be keeping my secret then."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James woke up and noticed he was in a highchair. He tried to pull it together he cursed his size! If he was 250 no way could she move him but weighing 160 he really wasn't that big.. "Mommy what is this mommy shit, I told you I'm not into this stuff!" He whined as she tied a bib around his neck.. His arms were stuck to their sides he couldn't move them they were stuck! Damn she's still beautiful he thought as she watched her whip around the spoon in the baby food jar..

"Good baby!" She cooed delighted. "I not sure James, You seem to eat like a baby." She said teasing him feeding another spoon of baby food.