LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Stare...

good kid

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No I don't eat like a baby, you're getting it all over me!" He whined.. He wanted to wipe the food away but he couldn't he had to wait for her to do it!... "I came to your house cause I was getting promotions and I had you to thank for it, I'm making more money then I have my whole life!"

"I just wanted to come over and thank you still hoping we might have a chance to go out."

Mariana kept up her psychotic smile kept feeding him. "Pinky swear?" she tessed knowing he couldn't do it with his risk bond. "I really don't care if you tell someone, I'll just say he asked me to do it, We had a common fetish or something like that." She told him. Her eyes showed how serious she was, She really didn't care who knew. "Even, People will still take a worker as good as me. Another thing, People are more accepting when it comes to woman."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah I pinky swear if I could.".. He felt better about things he actually saw the light at the end of the tunnel as she was going to let him go..

Great this is just some fucked up nightmare something I'll look back at someday and laugh about.. He thought to himself..

James shook his head he did like her.. "Ok fine I'll play your game mommy!"..

Mariana pussy start to wet seriously now. He just called her MOMMY, She got him to really call him that with out forcing him, well not to much. "No problem sweetie!" She said.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Once she gave him a bottle he started to drink he was thirsty and it was chocolate milk! Who doesn't like chocolate milk!!

James sat there in the highchair drinking the milk till it was gone.. Then his jaw dropped.. Nursery! WTF... He thought

He was still going to play with her play her game so he could get the fuck out of here!

"Of course not! You have the weekend off so why would you even need to leave." She explained. She then unbinded him from the highchair and helped him down. His face brushed her breast on his way down to the floor. James had no choice to crawl, He had to be a baby and the drug from the wine still had his muscles weak. The only reason she gave him more muscle relaxing drugs is so the effects can stay constant.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Well I still have a life I have a softball tournament tomorrow.. James didn't really have one but she didn't have to know that, he still wanted to get home he didn't wanna stay here and be her baby! He was relieved to finally get out of the highchair, soon as his feet hit the floor his stomach dropped and he began to sweat.. Oh no I NEED to SHIT!

"I have done a lot my little Nino." She said using her Spanish voice in a flirty tone. She walked up to the soft carpet and bent down to fell the carpet. If james looked under her carpet he would see her light blue silk panties. "See this, This is very soft baby friendly carpet. Got in about 3 years ago. Then all the other stuff came after like your toy and crib"

Guest diaperboykcmo

James stayed down on all fours as she gave him the grand tour of the nursery.. She pointed out the carpet the crib and even the toys.

She described what was all in the crib, she even introduced him to his new friend she called Mr Honey.. She talked about how he would be there for him during thunder storms and bad dreams..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James felt better about things when she said he'd only be there for the weekend.. "Ok I can live with that!".. He was thinking once he gets home he's going to take a hot shower and drink some beer and put this whole experience behind him..

"Well don't you sound like a buzz killer!" She cooed. "You said you'll play along baby." She said looking down on her baby. "Why don't you take a nap, Maybe your just cranky, Or does baby have a lot of build up in his tummy." She said rubbing her stomach. "Does baby have to go number 2 now?" She bent down and got in his face. She looked at him with evil eyes. "Don't be scared to tell mommy...Just let it all out if you have too." That what she said but her eyes said "I know you got to go so go! Give mommy a diaper to change." She knew James had to go, She gave him laxatives and muscle relaxers. He could only hold it for so long.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"I'll play mommy, I'm just not real good at the game!" He wanted to continue his Oscar performance so he can get out of here!

He figured if he made her happy she'd make him happy, so he decided to try to do just that.. He played a long.

"Yeah mommy I have to go." He felt the pressure but he was fighting it, it was embarrassing to shit your diaper for the first time.

He was a grown man after all, he didn't wanna mess his diaper..

"I'm sorry baby but you can't use the potty yet, You only 1 year old." She explained. "Come on my little nino, Play mommy's game well, Just pretend there is a toilet and poo." She said couching him into it. "I wonder how long you can hold it sweetie, how long can you last before it just bust out all by it self. A less have a choice in pooing your self.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"1 years old!" He couldn't believe she was taking it this serious that she even had a age picked out for him!

James was irritated and embarrasses with the way she kept talking to him about shitting himself. He thought the nerve of her.

He didn't see a way out.. He started to sweat cause his stomach was rumbling and he let out a couple farts..

"Fine...Suit you self." She said as she walked over to the chair and sat in it. She then went on to her phone and started playing a game. She looked up at him and smiled. "Running out of time my little stinker, Go before it just happens, If you don't your going to realize you don't even choose when you poop." She explained. "I smell something stinky, The farts are getting louder. I think you ran out of time baby!" she cooed.

Guest diaperboykcmo

He watched her as she walked over to the chair and got on her phone.. He started to worry when she told him he won't choose when he goes poop.. What did that mean he thought, was she going to do something to him where he had no choice but to go!

Ge started to sweat then it came it was disgusting he started to cry.. She made him shit his diaper..

"Looks like my baby boy messed himself and it's so stinky." She cooed with a big smile. She walked over to her baby and patted his diaper mushing it. "I wonder baby, Do you have anymore poopies up in you tummy?" she asked. "I don't want to change it if your going to poo some more." She patted the diaper once more. "If you got any my little nino let it all out for you mommy!" She cooed.

Guest diaperboykcmo

He was able to stand holding on to the playpen but she walked over and patted his butt smearing everywhere it was so degrading.

James wanted to do anything to get out of here as soon as he could, but now the most important thing was he wanted to get out of this diaper. He didn't feel like he had to go anymore, it felt like his whole insides had exploded!

Mariana smiled and laid her baby to the changing table, She help him up and laid him on top. She got infront of the diaper and started to untape it. "Yuk! Such a sticky baby! What did you eat!" She teasing holding her nose. She grabbed a wipe and started to clean him slowly, Got everything free of the mess. She then brought his legs up and balled and trash the diaper.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James hated laying there in a messy diaper but she was a pro she had him cleaned up in no time and she was very loving about it.. Smiling and talking to him as he was a real baby.. He wanted to be mad but he felt better once he was in a clean diaper.. Then when she started to tickle him and blow on his stomach, he couldn't help but laugh..

She kept tickling James till he said she should stop. "Okay Baby." She said. Mariana then started to tickling him again.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was glad once she stopped, then she went right back to it.. He kept giggling and laughing.. Maybe she wasn't so crazy after all, she wasn't trying to be mean if anything she was just trying to be loving.. James decided he would try to get into more of a baby mode and enjoy the time he had with her..

Mariana clapped her hands end joy. "Yeah baby, Keep on shaking it like. Just let the baby playtime come to you. Just do, Don't think." She looked up to the camera and smiled. What James didn't know is that the camera was doing more then recording there precession moments together but broad casting them on her website.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James kept shaking the rattle as mommy was smiling and laughing with him.. He was getting into playing with his toys she was right there's no worries in life just relax and be a baby.. That's what he was doing, she was a really caring person, he wondered did she have different personalities!.. James was getting thirsty so he was looking forward to having something to drink.. He watched as she left the room admiring her fine ass as she shook it back and forth.. He didn't even think about going anywhere as he played with his toys and Mr Honey..