LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wedding Night Disaster pvt for beckaroo89 and diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was so excited as he Carried his new Bride Macy over the threshold this was the big night!

She had told him a head of time she was waiting till her wedding night before she lost her virginity. She was such a tease though, wearing the tight little skimpy shorts and even prancing around the apartment in her lingerie. She was a bombshell and she was definitely out of his league. James was a little worried he wasn't so big in the package area. His last girlfriends laughter at it still rings in his ears, but he just knew Macy was different..

Guest diaperboykcmo

"I'm not a baby, I'm your husband!" He shouts as she tries to calm him down by having him nurse from her..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James has been waiting for this night since the day they met. He just wanted to make her happy and make love to his sexy new bride.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James can't believe on his wedding night he's laying their sucking her tits! She don't even act like she want's to have sex.

The strangest thing is happening to him as he lays there with her patting him he starts to fall asleep..

Guest Beckaroo89

Mommys baby you may be my husband but you need me to give you a childhood you didn't get to enjoy but you enjoy it I promise

Guest Beckaroo89

She puts pacifier in his mouth and curls up next to him and sleeps knows they are going shopping tomorrow but worries that he will cranky and need a nap so plans the trip around immediate necessities first

Guest Beckaroo89

Ali walks in the room "James we do not cuss in this family now put the paci back in your mouth" she says leading you to the kitchen

Guest diaperboykcmo

James takes her hand he's dizzy once he gets laid down he's a drug induced state as she guides his head to her breast then she coaxes his mouth to take in her nipple..