LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Was Your Fist Time Buying Adult Diapers?

I was just wondering how other people's experience was when they first bought adult diapers in a store?

Well mine was when i was 14 or 15. I went to wall-mart w/ my mom and i was just brousing the store when i saw a package of depends, for a while i wanted to wear diapers so i decided that was they day, and i was going to buy them. Luckily I had huge baggy cargo pants so i was planing in hidding them there. Well i didn't want to get just the diapers, i wanted to hide them as long as posible so i went to get a shirt to cover them. So that what i did, i bought depends and a tee-shirt. I went to the counter coverd the diapers w/ the shirt, and just bought them, no one said anything. Then i went around the store. I open the packege and started to cram the diapers down my pants and in the huge pockets. I only managed to get like half in there, while i was doing this this lady passed by and looked at me w/ a wtf face, i was embraraced, but i secreatly liked that someone saw that i didn't know. After that i went in the store to find my mom, and go home, luckyly no one said nothing about my bulging pants and pockets. :D anyway i got home safely w/ and hide them in my closet.

How was your experice?

my first time was nerve racking. I went to rite aid to pick up a pack of depends, and i had to wait till the store was pretty much empty. When i was brining the depends to the counter this cute asian was looking at me funny.

At the counter it was fine, and i went back in to buy some pampers baby wipes

Cooincidentally... my frist time was today!

The pharmacy is a bit of a walk from my house... Fortunately, that gave me about 20 or 30 minutes to calm down from the nervous state I was in when I stepped through my front door.

The moment the store's automatic sliding doors slid open, I felt like I had a purpose that wasn't anything to be ashamed about (although... I must admit I did have a ready-made story about the diapers being for a 'grandpa' or 'grandma' who would be over for the Easter holidays.)

I found the area of the store with the adult diapers... took about 5 minutes to decide which brand I should get ("Depends", in case you're curious...) picked it up from the shelf but found that there wasn't any price information anywhere on it on the shelf. Nervously, I took it to the checkout and tried to look cool with the big obvious bundle under my arm.

This was probably the worst bit because the gentleman in the line ahead of me was grilling the pharmacist on how much his private drug plan & the Canadian public health plan would cover his medication expenses. His interrogation of the poor pharmacist went on for at least 10 minutes (with me pacing in the background... trying not to look too uneasy.)

Eventually, the guy was done and I found the price. It was very reasonable so I bought it on the spot & made a quick bee-line back to those automatic doors.

Mine was 16 years ago when I was 13. My mom took me and my sister to the mall to do Christmas shopping. We split up and had a time to meet back. I went into the walgreens in the mall and bought a box of attends. I then went back to the van and noticed it was locked. I was nervous from buying them and wanted it so bad. I actually left the box of attends next to another car out of sight and went back into the mall to find my mom. I had the idea to get her keys from her by saying I wanted to hide Christmas presents in the van. It was the perfect ploy. No one looked as I brought the box of attends into the house. I guess that was my first Christmas present ;-)

Baby Bri

Well my first time happened just today. After years of working up the guts to do it I went to the "video shop" and stopped in at the chemist on the way. It was probably a bad time to buy them because there were alot of people around (alot of people just finished work not long after school etc.

I never knew the kept them on the shelf here so I went to the counter and asked the clerk and she walked me over to where they were kept. I was trying to ask quitly but I think nerves got the better of me and I asked louder than I should have.

Then she walked back to the counter and placed them down in front of everyone on the counter. Luckily everyone in a chemist tends to keep to themselves for whatever reason although I'm pretty sure one girl noticed me.

Then she put the nappies into a shopping bag, which didn't help much because it stretched and everyone could see clearly what was in the bag. The same girl that saw the package earlier was looking while I walked out of the store and stuffed the bag into my backpack.

Anyway, it wasn'r nearly as bad as I thought it would be and know that I know there kept on the shelves it should be alot easier next time. Now I'm just sitting here waiting to later when I get a chance to put them on.

I had a slight medical problem when I was young (11 YO). I was living with my Grandparents and my Grandmother asked if a adult diaper would help. I said yes and she drove me to Rite Aid. She helped me pick out the store brand disposables and paid for them. She had no problem telling people that they were for me. I wore diapers 24/7 for the next 3.5 years that I lived there. To school, around the house, etc. I remember that she would tell me it was okay to wear just a diaper outside when I was in the yard. I never understood why she took such great intrest in me wearing diapers and wanting everyone to know. Now when I go diapered in public, I try my best to make it obvious that I am diapered. I miss those days though. I remember changing into my gym clothes in the guys locker room for the first time and thats when all the kids knew for sure that I was diapered. I had to take off my jeans to put the sweat pants on and my diaper was fully exposed. I was not allowed to wear underwear back then, my diapers were to take the place of them. I wish I knew about plastic pants or soakers back then as my diaper leaked at school every other day.

I remember the first time I saw them in Boots I couldn't believe that they existed! (Shops in the UK very rarely sell adult incontinence products - unlike in the US).

I grabbed a pack, as I saw the queue at the checkout clearing, walked over, and about three people just made it before me! Aaaargh!

I stood in line, bright red, feeling really hot, and not knowing where to look, or how to hold the package! Just as I calmed myself down, I made eye-contact with the person behind me, and they said in a VERY loud voice (to her 6 year old son), "Oh - that reminds me. We'll have to get some nappies for Colin." Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrghhh!!! I've never been so embarrassed! I nearly ran, but held my nerve, and was in for a real treat that night! I had NO IDEA you could buy adult-sized diapers!

Since then, I've got a lot more comfortable with buying them. I just look at the shop assistants with a blank, "and what are you going to do about it" look on my face. Alas, in the UK I usually have to get them delivered, since it's really hard to get anything but Boots' own brand in shops, and they're crap (if you'll pardon the pun).

Does anyone know of any diaper shops in the home counties or London?

*Be happy, babies!*

Guest Guest_Matt_*

Well, I walked into kroger, grabbed some luvs, and bought them. :P

I was 8. I needed them(not "I NEED THESE SO BAD!", but I actually needed them.)