LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A "Normal" Babysitting Job

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassie picked Chris back up and replied "No crying sweetheart, I'll stay here for a while longer, but I do need a change." She held him close to her and continued "You wouldn't like being in a messy diaper forever Would you?"

"Otay Cwassie go change." Chris and an idea. As soon as Cassie went and closed the door for privacy, he went and hid himself behind a couch. It was a small enough place to where almost everyone overlooks it. All he had to do was wait.

"Thank you sweetie, I'll be back in a moment" Cassie replied before setting her charge back down. After that she left and went to her room and closed the door. Once she inside she began her change.

Cassie came back in a fresh diaper and a pair of sweats. "Chris baby?" She looked around the room. When she didn't find he she asked again. "Baby boy where are you?"

Cassie turned in Chris' direction having heard something. "Was that you sweetie?" She went to his hiding place and looked around for a few second before gripping Chris' legs. "Gotcha" She said lifting him in her arms.

"Sure thing baby boy" Cassie replied placing him in a highchair. She went about making a large amount of mac and cheese for her and her charge. "Wanna baba while I'm cooking Chris baby?"