LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed Out (grandmaster342/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

32-year old Henry Myers is a complete wreck for a number of reasons:

1. his wife Natasha was killed in action while overseas serving her country
  2. his son (I'll leave his name up to you) has been acting out constantly and might even be hiding something

Henry's tried everything reasonable to get his son to open up to him and others about his problems, but he just continues to do what he's been doing since he got the news regarding his mother; most of all, he wants to spend more time with his son but his work as an attorney gets in the way.

• Like 1

"Before I forget son" Henry starts with hoping Adam will be willing to talk to him; "Is there something I need to know like any problems you might be having whether at school or anywhere else?"

"It might be because of all the stress you've been under" Henry tells Adam; "I'm not in the least bit upset over it because you have at least taken care of the washing yourself; there might be at least a temporary solution, but you might not like it.

"Nobody's saying you are" Henry assures his son; "Besides, diapers are not just for babies; they're for individuals who have the same problem you do.

Henry makes the drive to the local pharmacy that carries diapers and pull-ups in every size imaginable; he gets two cases of both forms (pull-ups and actual diapers) without being asked along with powder, wipes, etc.

Edited by Kaidus

"There is" Henry answers before continuing; "

1. If you feel you need a change in the middle of the night prior to my showing you how to do it yourself, come wake me up regardless of what time it is
  2. You will be punished if I find out you're not protected down there
  3. I might inspect your

Adam looks down at his now diapered waist. He was at a loss for words. On one hand, he felt babyish to be dressed like this, but he also felt comforted and secure. He was taken back to a simpler time when his mom and dad were focused on him and him only. He could get used to this.

"You can always wear your regular underpants over them to keep the crinkle to a minimum if you feel that uneasy about it" Henry assures his son; "We haven't had dinner yet; any suggestions on that?"

"Coming right up" Henry answers while standing up to go make dinner; "If you have any homework remaining, make sure you get it done please/thank you."