LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry24/7 + Fabine + Bellisimo

I always read on forums people comparing Dry24/7 vs Fabine vs Bellisimo for thickness and absorbency. Instead of comparing them has anyone tried combining them? I will finally have a chance next weekend to finally try this craziness out. Ive been wanting to try and create this crazy thick diaper and was wondering if anyone had any tips on doubling up 3 super absorbent diapers? Should i go with the stuffing route (open back of diaper stuff one into another)? or cutting slits? Also any recommendation on what kind of slits would be most efficient? i read about poking holes, 1 inch lines and even "v" shape cuts. Please let me know what you would do if you had this awesome chance, so i can get some ideas~ thank you in advance

Sounds like its going to be a fun weekend. If i were personally doing this, i would just cut slits into the first two diapers and then tape on the third over the two with the cuts in them! Good luck and be sure to comment back on how it goes. I'm intrigued.

I was just thinking about this, but unfortunately it doesn't work to well. The difference in a premium diaper and the bargain brands is how they actually work and the materials used and how they are adapted. In my trials of trying to double and triple Molicares, just for fun, it just doesn't work. The problem is that the first diaper just doesn't wick or leak through to well on the second because of the sap. It just tends to reach max absorbancy, and lightly wick to second diaper. the result is you will pool up and leak out the legs. Not saying it isn't fun with that huge diaper on, but the second and third diaper won't even begin to reach a level that the first will.

Another idea is to wear the large first. Wet it to capacity. Then take it off, clean up, and put the second diaper on, and cover it with the first wet one. Repeat the process once the 2nd one is filled up. That way you get max use out of each of them, plus reduce the chances of getting a nasty rash, and all the fun of wearing all 3 at once (eventually).

XyXy has the right idea. If you want to get the most out of each diaper and still have that feeling of a massive diaper getting fuller and fuller that is the best way I have found to do it. I think using 3 diapers is the right number to use for most situations, at least with premium diapers as each one could last 6-10 hours each depending on how much you drink. Since we are treating it as a single diaper and they will be used for quite a while two issues often come up when I do this. The first one is when changing out the diapers and re-taping them. The tapes might not hold after having been re-adjusted so much. The easiest way to remedy this is to just tape on the diaper with strips of ducktape (Mine has cute prints on it). The second issue is that the outer layer diapers which are full are not in contact with your body and get cold and gross after awhile. Odor also becomes an issue, especially if you mess in your diapers. This is partially why I only use 3 diapers. With 3 diapers your body heat can usually heat up all 3 and the odor isn't unbearable by the time I've used all 3 diapers (for me this super diaper lasts ~2 days).

So the Dry24/7 finally arrived in the mail just in time for the weekend. after evaluating the diapers and reading everyone's advice (thank you everyone!) i have decided to stuff the dry24/7 into the large bellissimo and just cut medium size holes in the Fabine. so all in all ill be wearing just 2 diapers (technically) hopefully the holes will be enough for the pee to seep through to the outter diaper ^__^ quite excited.