LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

D's Diaper Tales!

Since we were already diapered, our moms just came over to us. It appeared that everyone was being put into cloth diapers. It also looked like every parent had brought along a change of clothes for their kid to change into. . . a more “babyish” outfit.

“Mommy, do they gotta do this at home too?” I asked.

“Yes, honey.”

Most everyone was in too much of a shocked state to rebel being put in diapers. Although Todd, the “tough guy” absolutely refused to let his mother diaper him. He wouldn’t let her near his boxers. Finally, being bigger than him, his mother pinned him down and yanked off his pants and boxers both. Unable to go anywhere, she let him go, although he continued to put up a fight until she got fed up with it. In one swift motion she lifted him up and put him over her knee in a second! She gave him a really sound spanking. I laughed inwardly. He was kicking and begging and crying after only a few moments. After that quick spanking he cooperated and let her diaper him.

After everyone was diapered, they were put into onesies and it was decided that while they were in this room, they would remain in only onesies and their diapers. Needless to say, our moms took off our overalls. It was so embarrassing for all of us to be standing around in only our diapers and onesies!

The vice principal spoke up again, saying that the nurse and teacher could handle it from here. As if on cue, all the parents told their children goodbye, and they left the room.

“This is gonna be a looong week!” I told Jamie as the teacher (who introduced herself minutes later as Mrs. Stephens) announced that it was time we started on our school work, which had been collected for each student individually according to the classes they are taking.

All of our work was handed to us in packets according to the subject, which were contained safely in a folder.

“Children, I would like to remind you that following directions would be a wise idea on your part, especially since the disciplinary action taken here, is quite different than that of which is implemented anywhere else. Most of you probably already have a good idea what the disciplinary action is, that is taken here, based on an earlier incident.” Mrs. Stephens told us.

We had been sitting and doing our work quietly for quite awhile (surprising considering some of the kids in the room were troublemakers) when Mrs. Stephens and the nurse, Ms. Carrie began going around the room, passing out snacks. It was somewhere around 10 o’clock in the morning. They allowed us a 20 minute break so that we could eat our snack, consisting of some graham crackers and juice.

Although I was used to such treatment, it was still embarrassing being around others like this. The day passed fairly uneventful. They made us lay down and take a nap around 12:30. When the bell rang, the let us out of the classroom with the warning we had better not remove our diapers. (Of course they let us re-dress ourselves!)

My mom was waiting for Jamie and I at the flagpole, like she normally did. As we pulled away, my mom started talking to us. “We have some things to talk about, Del. And I believe your mother has some things to say to you as well, Jamie.” Besides that, she asked us how our day went, but neither of us said anything. She got mad and didn’t say anything else, even after we dropped Jamie off at her house. I had the feeling that what’s going on at school was my moms idea.

When we got home, I went straight to my room without saying anything to my mom. I laid down in my crib and didn’t say anything when my mom came in a few minutes later. She came over and sat down on the edge of my crib, so I got up and started walking out of the room.

“Del Marie, I want you to come over here and sit down.” My mom said as she pointed me to the spot right next to her. Angrily, I took my seat.

“I want you to know that should you ever have to be spanked in class, you will get a spanking when you get home, too.” She said.

I was pissed! She had the nerve to mention such an extreme punishment to the other parents and incorporate it in school and then add even more punishment! I started shouting at her, totally forgetting where I stood. “Mom! This is so fucked up! First you punish me here, then you extend it to school and now you’re adding even more to it?”

I rendered my mom totally speechless for a moment. I think she was in shock over the way I had just treated her, but I really didn’t care at that point. It didn’t take her too long to recover, though.

“Del Marie! I have had enough from you! What you did was totally unacceptable and now you’re paying the price. I’m not sure what it is going to take to get through to you about your attitude, your cussing and the way you treat people, namely me! I want you to go stand in the corner until I say you can come out.”

After that little episode, I calmed down some and the evening passed quickly. The next day at school passed much like the first and I was glad that it passed without anything major happening.

However, on Wednesday, things weren’t as good. Turns out, Stacy had managed to get herself into this punishment as well, but aside from the diapers, she was her same old bitchy self. She just would not leave me alone, because she was constantly playing tricks on me.

Well guys, this is the last chapter for this story. I really hope you enjoyed this story!

Eventually, she took it too far when she grabbed my plastic pants, tearing them in the process! I was pretty embarrassed. Jamie came over to see if there was anything she could do, but I waved her away as I walked up to Stacy who was laughing hysterically.

“You know Stacy. . .” I began calmly. “You are the biggest bitch I know, but two can play your game!” I finished as I grabbed her diaper, tore it completely off and pushed her down. It was extremely funny, but I was still to pissed to enjoy it.

Being the baby she is, she started crying, drawing attention to us. In no time at all, Ms. Carrie had me standing with my nose in the corner. I had to stand there while Stacy gave her side of the story, conveniently leaving out the part where she ripped my diaper. Ms. Carrie allowed me to come out and give my side as I exposed Stacy. She was disappointed in both of us and said that we each needed a spanking to straighten us out.

Stacy started crying as she proclaimed her indignation to a spanking. It didn’t take long before Ms. Carrie had my torn diaper all the way off and I was over her knee. She only gave me a hand spanking but she spanked until I started crying. I more or less pouted the rest of the day.

Right before it was time to go home, Ms. Carrie handed me a note to give to my mom. It was then that I remembered what would happen. She pinned it on to my shirt and said that I had better not take it off. I just had to be careful not to let anybody else see it. The note clearly read that I had been spanked for violent behavior.

When I went out to the car to meet my mom, I guess I was still pouting, because my mom asked me what was wrong. When I didn’t say anything, she noticed the note attached to my shirt. As she read it aloud, she turned around to me, “I guess you’ll be going to bed with a sore bottom tonight.” I could feel my face get hot, burning from embarrassment as my mom basically told Jamie that I was in for a spanking tonight.

I didn’t talk the rest of the way home, to Jamie or my mom. When we dropped Jamie off at her house, I turned to my mom. “Why did you feel the need to announce my spanking to Jamie?” I asked angrily.

“It’s no secret, really. All the parents agreed to the rules and are enforcing them the same as I am. If Jamie was in the same predicament as you today, she would be in store for a spanking the same as you are now.” She calmly explained.

I decided it would be in my best interest to not say anything else. When we got home, my mom changed my diapers and put me in the playpen downstairs while she fixed dinner.

After dinner, she told me to go upstairs and play in my room before my bath. I played for awhile, the whole time thinking about my behavior.

I certainly didn’t like getting spanked, but it did seem like it as much as I got spanked. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that had I been in my moms shoes, I would have done the same thing if not more to my daughter had she done what I did. I sighed. As bad as I seemed to be now, it was nothing compared to how I was before I became a ‘baby’. The more I sat and thought about it, the more I realized that I was the one in the wrong. I began feeling worse and worse over the way I’ve been treating my mom lately.

I played for about a half hour before I quietly went downstairs seeking my mom. She was sitting on the couch watching the news as I quietly made my way over to her. Her concentration was fixed on the tv as I said, “Mommy?”

I watched as she jumped, startled by my presence. Quickly her eyes were filled with that love that only moms can show. “What is it sweetheart?”

“Well, I was thinking and all, I’ve been really bad lately and I’m really sorry this time for real. I feel bad about how I been acting and treating you.” I said, feeling my vision blur.

She patted the spot on the couch next to her as I went over and sat down. She pulled me close and put her arm around me. “Well, when you first asked for me to treat you like a baby, I wasn’t too sure, but the more I thought about it, the better I liked the idea. I knew you were getting out of hand and starting to become somewhat of a problem child, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to straighten you out.” She looked at me and smiled as she said the last part.

Feeling as if I’d just won the lottery, I got up and went back to my room to play. I felt so much better after getting that off my chest!

I played happily until my mom came in and told me it was time for my bath. I got up and went into the bathroom with her where she unpinned my diapers and took off my shirt.

As I got in the water, she poured bubble solution into the water. I had always loved playing in the bubbles when I was little! She must have remembered how much I loved it! “Oooohh, thank you Mommy!” I said. She smiled in response.

She played with me for a little while before draining the water and drying me off. She pinned me back into my thick cloth diapers and plastic pants.

By now it was time for bed and my mom put me in my crib and went downstairs. She was back in a few minutes with a bottle of juice for me. She usually gave me a bottle at bedtime. Instead of latching the crib side up into place, she sat down next to me.

“Sweetheart, I’m afraid that you still have another two days of punishment in school. After that, it will be over. I’m so glad that you finally learned the lesson I had been trying to teach you all along. Granted, you’ll still do things that will warrant a spanking, but I have a feeling it won’t be anywhere near the amount you’ve been getting lately. I’m proud of you for learning that lesson and I’ve decided not to give you a spanking for misbehaving in class today.” My mom said.

“Thank you Mommy.” I said, giving my mom a hug.

“You’re welcome, honey. Goodnight, and I love you.” She finished as she stood up and latched my crib rail into place.

“Night, Mommy. I love you too.” I said groggily as she turned out the lights and shut the door.

I slept wonderfully that night. I guess it was because I felt so much better about myself than I had before. Well, the remaining two days passed quickly without incidence. I was glad for that. And since I finally learned the lesson my mommy had been trying to teach me, things went sooo much smoother!

• Like 1

Sorry, but I really didn't leave myself a whole lot of room for a sequel to this story. I have been working on a couple other stories though that I hope to post here eventually. Right now, I'm working on another point of view to the first story I posted here, which is "New Babies On The Street". I'll post that one as soon as I get it finished, which I really hope won't be long. :thumbsup:

Just completed your story. I don't usually get around to reading to many stories, but enjoyed it quite a bit. I am quite impressed. The story kept me interested, and wanting more. Seems like you have a talent for writing. Hope we see more of your stories.

• 2 years later...