LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

D's Diaper Tales!

“To color, duh” I said sarcastically.

“You can lose the attitude right now, young lady. Now tell me how they got in your crib.” She said, sounding slightly irritated.

“I umm, put them there before you tucked me in last night.” Making it sound obvious.

“Mmm hmm, and um, why were the crayons out of the box, the coloring book open, and a picture half-colored?” She asked.

She had me there and there was no way I could really lie my way out of that question. “I was coloring.” I said quietly.

“Ahhh, I see. You were coloring instead of taking your nap, correct?” She asked.

I could only nod. It had only been a couple of hours since my last spanking and I’d messed up again. I wasn’t sure if I was ever gonna learn.

Sounding disappointed, “You know the rules, Del. Why do you keep breaking them again and again? Do you like being spanked? (To which I quickly shook my head “no”) Then what is it?”

I looked down to avoid her gaze. In fact, before I knew it, tears were running down my face. My mom dropped to her knees and hugged me. “I think we’ll let this time slide, it’ll give you and me both a break, alright kiddo?” She said. I nodded. “Play here in your room while I do some cleaning.” She said as she walked out my door.

I was actually surprised she let me off the hook. I almost felt bad that she let me off the hook, because of what I was planning to do later tonight. The baby thing was great, but I was dying for a night out and I knew my mom wouldn’t let me, so after I’m tucked in tonight, I’m supposed to meet Jamie at the small convenience store right down from her house. From there, we’re supposed to go check out a movie.

I guess Jamie and I really wanted a night out, because we’re best friends and before the ‘baby thing’ we were always out running around getting in trouble. Sometimes illegal stuff, like vandalism. Our moms cared about us, but they never pried and we did our own thing. Sneaking out was a normal routine for us and we did it weekly. I had a strange feeling that those days were behind us.

Jamie and I had planned this outing earlier today when I was over at her house. We were both pretty excited about it, but due to our experience, we were able to keep it from showing.

I didn’t even play with my toys, I just sat there, thinking about how awesome tonight was going to be.

Finally, I got up and got some blocks out of my toy chest. I played with them for awhile until I moved and I felt my legs get wet. When I looked, I realized that my diaper had leaked. That was a first, and I hadn’t even realized I was wet at all.

I waddled over to my door in my sagging diapers and yelled for my mom, “Mommy! Can you come up and change my dipees?”

When she walked through my door, she took one look at me and expressed her disapproval, “Del Marie! You should know better than to wait until your leaking before asking for a change!”

“But mommy!” I interrupted. “I didn’t know I was wet!” I knew I was whining but I couldn’t seem to help myself.

“Then I guess I’ll have to come and check on you to see for myself whether you’re wet or not.” She stated.

“But I don’t need you to come and check my dipees!” I continued whining.

“Obviously you do, or else you wouldn’t have leaked just now.” She said. “Now hop up on the table so I can pin you into some clean diapers.”

She ended the argument before I could get the last say. I hopped up onto the changing table before she changed her mind about changing my diapers.

When she finished changing my diapers, she picked me up and carried me downstairs with her where she put me in my playpen. It was only a short while until dinner time, so I waited patiently by watching the Disney channel.

Dinner was a messy ordeal, as usual, but I played her game. I made sure that as much food wound up on me, also wound up on her as well. She wasn’t overly happy about that, but she didn’t say anything to me about it.

After dinner came bath time. It felt nice to be all clean again. My mom even allowed me some time to play. After my bath was over, she diapered me up thickly for the night and put me in my pyjamas. The pink ones with the feet and the poppers in the crotch. (It was one of the new clothing my mom got for me on her shopping excursion this morning.)

My mom handed me a bottle of juice and my pacifier as she walked over to the door. “Now I don’t want you to get out of your crib, do you understand?” She warned.

“Yes mommy” I said, nodding.

“Good. Now goodnight sweetheart, sleep tight.” She said as she turned out the lights and left the room.

Man, I thought she’d never leave! I waited a good 20 minutes before I attempted moving. As I walked over to my dresser, I found absolutely no pants! What did she do with them? The only thing available to me, were tons of baby themed t-shirts, skirts and some other baby outfits. I guess if I wanted to sneak out, I had no choice but to wear the skirt. I was definitely not the type to wear skirts or dresses, let alone one as childish as this one looks!

I quietly changed out of my pyjamas and into the skirt and a shirt I laid out. I then stuffed my pyjamas under the covers in my crib, making it look somewhat like a human form. I was ready to go right after I grabbed some money from my stash.

I quietly climbed out my window and shut it as I left. It was only about 8:45, so it would be a little bit before the next movie started. I walked down our street and waited at the convenience store. About 15 minutes later, Jamie showed up. She looked a little frazzled.

“Man, it took me forever to get out! My mom stayed in my room forever!” Jamie said.

“I know, when I went to look for my pants they were all gone!” I said as I eyed Jamie’s skirt.

“Same thing here” She said.

“Come on, we better hurry if we’re gonna make it in time for the late feature.” I said. We walked as fast as we could to the theater. We went in and took our seats, after grabbing a soda and some popcorn. We watched the movie, She’s The Man, and it was hysterical.

As the theater dismissed after the movie ended, Jamie announced her exhaustion. As we neared the convenience store, we parted ways and I called out to her, “Don’t forget to be extra careful to not make any noise. And don’t forget to put your clothes away so your mom doesn’t suspect anything!”

“I won’t!” She said. “You be careful too!”

I nodded and continued walking on home. I quietly opened the window and climbed inside. As soon as I shut the window, I turned around and the light flipped on.

My mom was sitting in a chair, holding her hairbrush and smacking it against her hand. I don’t think I’d ever been so terrified in my whole life. Not to mention, she looked thoroughly pissed, so I just stood there like a deer caught in a headlight. How could she have possibly of known that I snuck out?

“Do you mind telling me where you’ve been young lady?” She asked calmly, although I could tell she was seething with anger. I was too scared to answer and I could feel the sting of tears burning my eyes as I tried to keep from crying.

“I asked you a question and I expect an answer now!” She said.

Trying to get myself under control, I answered, “I went to the movies with Jamie.”

“Let’s see, you snuck out, broke your curfew, and deliberately disobeyed me by getting out of your crib!” She said, getting louder with each word. I just stood there as she scolded me for my disobedience. “Let’s see, three things, so I believe three spankings are in order for you young lady!” My mom announced.

I felt my jaw drop at this proclamation. There was no way I could stand three spankings! One hurt like hell, how are three gonna feel? “Mom! You can’t be serious!”

“I most certainly am. One tonight, one in the morning, and one tomorrow night. And if you wanna keep it at three spankings then you better lose the attitude.” She said.

“But mom! We used to sneak out all the time and you never got mad.” I defended.

“That’s mostly because I didn’t know. And furthermore, things are a bit different now. Now lets get this over with, come here!” She said.

I slowly walked over to her. With each step I took, I knew I was further sealing my fate. When I was in front of her, she reached up under my skirt and removed my diapers. Then she pulled me down over her knee, positioning me for the impending spanking. She slowly lifted the back of my skirt up, out of her way, so she could get the best results.

She began spanking, slowly at first, then quickening her pace up. She spanked me with her hand until I was crying before she picked up the hairbrush and began applying it to my bottom. “I’ve had all I’m gonna take from you young lady.” She scolded as she spanked. As tired as I was, it was amazing how I found the energy to kick and cry and plead like I did. She didn’t stop spanking until I quit fighting it. This was by far, the worst I’d ever experienced.

My mom didn’t take any time to console me after my spanking before sending me to the corner, warning me not to rub. It was a full 30 minutes before she told me I could come out. She quickly diapered me up and laid me in my crib, to which I immediately turned over onto my stomach. I think I cried myself to sleep, because crying is the last thing I can remember doing before falling asleep.

Come morning, I felt her gently shaking me awake. Forgetting about last night, I rolled over onto my back and almost immediately yelped in pain before rolling back over onto my stomach. Then I remembered, I had another spanking coming this morning and one later on tonight.

I continued laying there until I felt my mom lift me up out of my crib and over to her chair where she sat down and put me over her knee. She unpinned my diapers and began spanking me with her hand. I started crying almost immediately because my bum was still extremely sore from last night. She spanked me with her hand for about 5 minutes before sending me to the corner. It was a lengthy spanking, but I was relieved to have not received the brush.

“You can come out now.” My mom said, ending my corner time for the time being. She was waiting for me at my changing table with a fresh set of cloth diapers. She was much gentler this morning when putting my diapers on than last night. Last night, she was really pissed when she spanked me, so I think most of it was blowing off steam.

It was time for breakfast after diapering me up. We made it through with no major messes. Afterwards, my mom sent my into the Den with a bottle of apple juice. I went in and sat on the couch to watch tv. I had just turned on the tv when she came in and turned it off and sat down next to me.

“Del, we need to talk about last night.” She said calmly. I just shrugged and allowed her to go on. “What you did, was completely unacceptable, before and now and even in the future. Anything could happen to you and I wouldn’t have known where to look. What were you thinking, sneaking out and thinking you’d get away with it?”

“I guess we weren’t thinking, but how did you know?” I asked, still perplexed about her knowledge of our little adventure.

“Jamie’s mom called and said that she’d gone in to Jamie’s room to grab the dirty laundry when she realized Jamie wasn’t in there, so she called me and told me. I checked to see if you were here and sure enough, you were gone. Instead of calling the police, I just thought I’d wait for you. You’ve proven yourself to be very untrustworthy.” She explained.

“Oh” I said, looking down.

“Well, we are going on a little road trip today. We’ll be staying in a motel tonight and we’ll return tomorrow. I’ve had this planned since the beginning, and I’d still like to do it. We are leaving in just a little bit, right after I finish packing all your supplies. Watch tv in here until it’s time to go.”

I was only watching tv for about 20 minutes before she said all the packing was done and loaded into our van. “Let’s go get you into some appropriate clothes, first.” She said as she lead me up to my room.

She picked out a shirt with the phrase “Diaper Girl” written across the front and back. It was a tighter-fitting shirt, something I was more accustomed to. Then she picked out a really childish and really short skirt. After she put it on, I realized that even without bending over, anyone who looked would see my diapers.

“Mommy! I can’t wear this! Everyone will see my diapers!” I whined, but she would have none of it. I was to go dressed as I was. Out the door went.

About a minute after we left, we pulled into Jamie’s driveway, where it looked like they were waiting for us. Apparently they were going along. Sandy quickly put in another car seat next to mine for Jamie to sit in. She buckled Jamie in before taking her seat in the passengers side, right next to my mom.

Jamie looked like she’d been crying. “Jamie, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“My mommy just spanked me! Right on top of the spanking she gave me last night!” She said, choking back tears.

“I’m sorry Jamie. We should’ve never snuck out in the first place. Things aren’t like they used to be. Plus, I got the same thing you did.”

Noticing Jamie’s outfit was the same as mine I commented, “Nice outfit”

She noticed and said, “Yeah, you too” The road trip was only beginning and there was no telling what they could possibly have in store for us. So far, I wasn’t liking it.

At some point, I fell asleep, because I felt Jamie shaking me. “Del, wake up!” She said quietly.

I groaned, “But I don’t wanna!”. I saw her roll her eyes at me. I giggled before sitting up in my car seat. About the time I sat up, we pulled into a parking lot.

“Mommy, where are we at?” I asked.

“You’ll see before too long.” My mom said, unsuccessfully trying to hide the grin on her face. That kinda scared me. Jamie looked as uncertain as I did.

A few minutes later, our moms had us out of our car seats and we were on our way up to the door. About 10 seconds after ringing the doorbell, the door opened to a woman. She looked about 35 or so, and she was wearing an apron.

“Oh, hi! You must be Mrs. Phillips and Mrs. Jenkel! We’ve been expecting you.” The woman said. “By the way, my name is Jane, but you two (looking at us) can call me Nanny.” She said as she invited us into the house.

Of course that last part elicited a weird look out of both Jamie and I but she either didn’t notice it or ignored it.

As we walked inside, I felt my jaw drop open at what lay inside. I looked over and saw that Jamie had the same expression on her face as well. There were other kids our age there, but they were dressed like us, in diapers!

Turning to our moms, the woman spoke again “You are here for the 9 o’clock workshop on raising children with infantilism and the 1 o’clock workshop on discipline, correct?” Our moms nodded in response. “Good, the 9 o’clock workshop lasts until 12, then we break for lunch and the 1 o’clock workshop ends at 4. Your children will be in very good hands with me. One more thing, please sign these disciplining release papers. They okay it for us to use effective and appropriate discipline as we see fit if your children are naughty.” She said, handing a paper to each of our moms.

Our moms quickly signed the papers and handed them back to the woman. “The 9 o’clock workshop will be starting shortly. The classroom is down that hall, three doors down on the left.” The woman said pointing down a hallway.

“Thank you.” My mom said.

The woman led Jamie and I into the large room where many other kids in diapers were at. “These other teens are just like you two; they are Teen Babies. Now before I get your snacks and juice, do either of you need a change?” She asked.

I blushed and shook my head no. Jamie shook her head no as well. The woman left the room, leaving Jamie and I alone with the other teens. We walked over and found ourselves a quiet little corner to play by ourselves. Actually, more to talk without being overheard, than play.

“What kind of place is this?” Jamie asked.

“I don’t know, but obviously, we aren’t the only ones who like diapers and being a baby.” I said. “Umm, how long were we driving this morning?”

“I’m not sure. I think about three hours. Your mom picked us up at 5:45 am.” She said.

Bringing over some graham crackers and a bottle of apple juice for both of us, the woman sat down with us. “I need to go over some stuff with you two, so I’d appreciate it if you’d listen and not interrupt me, ok?”

We nodded. “First, I’d like to tell you a little bit about this place. Your mother probably found out about this place on the internet. We offer classes and workshops for parents who have children like you. This is a big building, giving us ample space for all the different classes and space to take care of the babies while their parents are in class. That being said, I need to go over some rules. First, you are to call me Nanny. Second, you are to do exactly as you are told. Third, no back-talking. Fourth, no swearing. Fifth, you must play with the others here as well. And sixth, if you need a change, I expect you to let me know, I don’t like leaks. Do you two understand the rules?” She asked of us. We nodded. “Good, now play nicely.” She said, leaving the graham crackers and juice behind.

“Rules much?” I asked Jamie. She only nodded. I thought that was an awful lot of rules to follow. I began to dig into the graham crackers, I always have liked them.

Jamie and I went over and introduced ourselves to another girl that looked to be about our age. We found out her name was Natalie and that she was 16. She invited us to sit and play with her.

We played with the blocks, building cities until we got bored and started racing cars. At about 11 o’clock, Nanny rang a bell and said it was story time. We all got up to head over to where she was sitting in a chair. Jamie was in front of me and I noticed a big wet spot on her butt. “Oh, no.” I thought. “Jamie, you know you’re leaking, right?” I asked sympathetically.

“What? Am I?” She asked. I nodded, taking the lead to where Nanny was at.

“Umm Del?” She said quietly.

“What?” I asked.

“You know you’re leaking too, right?” She said.

“No.” I squeaked out. “Maybe she won’t notice. Let’s just go over and sit like nothing’s wrong.” I said. Jamie shrugged and followed my lead.

We sat and listened to Nanny read stories until the lunch bell rang. By then, we were getting kinda sleepy and had forgotten all about our leaky diapers. Nanny pointed to the room we were supposed to go and eat lunch in. As we got up and headed in that direction, she stopped us.

“Do you two have something to tell me?” She asked. “Oh, no!” I thought. “I forgot all about our leaky diapers!”

I could hear the nervousness in my voice as I said, “No, why?”

“Hmm, I was just sorta wondering why both of you have leaking diapers and didn’t tell me about it.” Jamie and I looked away avoiding her stare. When we didn’t answer, she spoke again, “Maybe I need to give you two something that will help you remember.” She began leading us towards a room opposite the cafeteria.

As we entered, she closed the door behind us. “I think a little spanking is in order to help you remember.” She said as she picked me up, lifted my skirt and removed my diapers. She spanked me with her hand until I started crying and then she stopped. She did the same to Jamie before putting some clean diapers back on us. After re-diapering us, she took off our skirts completely. “You two can just go without your skirts the rest of today!” She said.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that you were both spanked just this morning!” She chuckled.

“It’s none of your business!” I growled as she lead us to the cafeteria. As we walked into the cafeteria, Nanny led us over to the highchairs our moms were waiting for us at.

(Note: Sorry guys, I already have all my stories mostly written when I post them. I just copy and paste as we go along. . . .)

• 2 weeks later...

As we climbed up into the highchairs, our moms took notice that we were no longer wearing our skirts and that our faces were red, but they didn’t say anything as they fed us our lunch.

After lunch, our moms went to their 1 o’clock workshop and we headed to yet another different room. This room had about 25 large cribs. We were each directed to one for our naps. After she lifted the crib rail up into place, she turned out the lights and shut the door.

This gave me time to reflect on the day. This wasn’t too bad, but there’s no tellin—. That was the last thing that passed through my mind before I was fast asleep.

I awoke when the light clicked back on and Nanny walked into the room. For a split moment, I had forgotten where I was at. She went around to every crib, letting the rail down. As everyone was getting out of their cribs, she announced that it was 3:30 and that most of us would be leaving shortly.

I found Jamie and walked with her. Nanny directed us to the first room we came into after we arrived. There, she gave us back our skirts to put on and she let us put our shoes on. As we finished up, our moms walked up to us.

“Did you have fun?” My mom asked us as we left the building. I shrugged my shoulders, but Jamie felt compelled to answer.

“It really sucked!” Jamie half-whined. I looked at Jamie, not believing that she was gonna test their patience with us. She obviously didn’t pick up on the look I was giving her.

“That’s enough, Jamie.” Her mother sternly warned her. “You know what I’ve told you about using that language from now on. This is the last warning you are going to get about that.” She put her head down and began to pout.

Our moms put us in our car seats and buckled us up, before getting in and driving off.

We drove for about another 2 hours before our moms asked us if we were hungry. We wound up stopping at a Cracker Barrel.

My mom asked the hostess for two highchairs for us. The lady brought back 2 that were our size. I was shocked that they had highchairs that big at a public building.

It was embarrassing. First, we had to sit in the highchairs, then they tied a bib around our necks. They put our drinks in bottles and got us each some chicken nuggets and french fries. When our moms began feeding us our dinner, Jamie started crying out of humiliation. I felt bad for her, but there was nothing I could do.

Finally the embarrassing ordeal ended, and not a minute too soon as far as Jamie and I were concerned.

Having been fed, I fell asleep the final hour of the trip. Jamie woke me up as we pulled into a motel parking lot.

“Kids,” My mom said. “We’re staying at a motel for the night and we’re gonna share a room. I booked a room the other day, so you’ll find that they’ve accommodated this room especially for your needs.”

I don’t know about Jamie, but I was certainly confused. Jamie’s mom led us up to our room as my mom checked in at the front desk.

I felt my jaw drop the minute the door opened. The room was HUGE! I was actually having a hard time believing the size. Upon a closer look, I realized the room was sectioned off into a small room. That room had two large cribs, a changing table, a time out chair, two stools, and toys.

Jamie was already taking a closer look at everything when I decided to join her. She stopped at one of the stools and just stared at it for awhile.

“Uhh, is something interesting about that stool, Jamie?” I asked.

She nodded and said quietly, “Look at the writing on top.”

I went over and read the writing on the stool. “The Spanking Stool.” It read. Then noticed on the side, it read “Jamie”. Jamie, you know that this stool has your name on it right? Her eyes widened. I quietly added, “and I have a bad feeling that one over there has my name on it.”

Upon an even closer inspection of the stool, I found a brush hanging along the side of it. The one on my stool had “Del’s spanking brush” painted on it.

Just as Jamie and I were examining the brushes, our moms walked in. “You know what time it is?” My mom asked. I gulped. I remembered that we still had one spanking coming to us. As hard as I fought it, I couldn’t stop the tears from blurring my vision.

My mom went over to my stool and sat down. Jamie’s mom went and sat down on her stool too. Then we were each called over to our moms sides where they removed our diapers, lifted our skirts, and put us over their knees.

I was crying before the first spank ever landed on my bottom. My mom started out easy, spanking only with her hand. She called it a warm-up spanking. She spanked with her hand a good, solid five minutes or so before picking up the brush. By then, my bottom was already very sore and VERY tender. I kicked, I cried and at one point, I think I screamed. I did everything under the sun to try and stop the spanking. Every time I put my hand back there, she’d simply move it and begin spanking again.

After the spanking finally ended, she sent me to the corner with a final smack to my bottom. She warned me that if she caught me rubbing my bottom, I’d go back over her knee. I listened as Jamie’s spanking ended and she was sent to stand in another corner. I heard both of our moms walk out of the room. I could barely stand the burning on my backside. I was certain that I could rub it for just a minute without being caught. They had both stepped out of the room after all.

A second after I reached back to alleviate the burning in my backside, I felt someone pick me up. In a matter of seconds, my mom had me back over her knee again. She skipped the warm-up spanking and went straight for the brush. I kicked and cried and begged and told her how sorry I was over and over. But she kept on spanking. “Young lady, I told you not touch your bottom, but you did it anyway! I’m very disappointed they you would deliberately disobey me like that! Maybe next time you’ll think twice before doing something like that.” She lectured as she applied the final spanks on my well spanked bottom. She sent me back to the corner where I remained for 20 minutes.

Jamie was already out when I got out. She was playing with some toys. Our moms went out to the other room where they sat to watch some tv.

“Man, my butt hurts SOOO bad!” I whined to Jamie.

“You shouldn’t have rubbed! Mine still hurts really bad and you even got extra!” Jamie said.

I really didn’t feel like playing, but I did feel like being cuddled, so I went out to where my mom was sitting on the couch, and climbed up onto her lap. I saw her smile as I laid my head against her chest. Jamie soon did the same with her mom. After a few minutes, my mom popped my pacifier into my mouth and it was no time at all before I was fast asleep.