LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One-on-One Rp with me and shotgun joe

Zoe started to wake up sheepishly, seeing that she was not in her regular room, rather she was in a pink bright one. It looked more like a room for a toddler. She was surprised at what she was looking. She also looked down to her hands, to see that they rather small. She looked down to see that she looked smaller than before. She also seemed to be wearing a pink footed sleeper, and under the sleeper, she felt something crinkling quietly, she blushed a little to find out she was wearing a diaper, and it feel damp too, making her blush even more. Zoe then saw that she was sleeping in a white and pink toddler bed. She realised that she wasn't were she was, so she called out "hello" to see if anyone would respond, but it sounded more babyish and high-pitched, covering her mouth in shock. She hoped anyone who was in the house would get her out of here.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Walk in the room after hearing you wake up, i walk over to the crib, you remember its your gf Joe. who has been taking care of you since the accident that is slowly having you loose your grip on your memory and your body functions, truing your mind into a toddlers, but you still have enough memory to know and still love him.

I lift you out of the crib laying you down on the changing table. I open a fresh diaper, its pink with flowers on it. I then remove your old diaper, throwing it away as I slide the new one under your hot ass, taping it together.