LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Home for the School Year

Paxaman

"Why would I tell anyone you're wearing diapers sweetheart? Like I'm just going to casually bring that up in a conversation? Oh and by the way guys, my daughter wears diapers for incontinence! No!" She said shocked her daughter would think that.

"Sweetie you are incontinent. It's okay, it's not just a thing for old guys or little kids, anyone can get incontinence. Sometimes stress is a trigger, that's what I think it is for you. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but I think eventually you will need diapers 24/7. That is what some of the doctors have told me."

"Well that's fine, I'm scheduled to get a raise soon anyway so that should cover it I think." She said nonchalantly. She figured once her daughter had adapted to using diapers full-time they could always re-visit the issue gently. Perhaps she had come on too strong about getting the job.

((Okay, one, I thought you were going to try to make her incontinent by the way she is treated, rather than actually it be something physical.

((Oh well, why don't I just go back and edit like that never happened? Sorry finals week was kind of driving me crazy so I might have just rushed a post without thinking about it too carefully, shouldn't happen again. I'd hate to ditch this rp 2 pages in, that's time wasted. If you'd rather just me go back and edit that would work too, but either way is fine I guess. If you want to restart shoot me a private message otherwise I will go back and edit, because I'd like ideas as to what the next rp would be like.))