LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Unexpected Holiday (pvt for Sissydreams & Twinkleboo)

sissydreams

Amanda wasn't going to play around with Ariel no more, she picked her up as she had nowhere to hide,

"come on sweetie, you have to have your feed, its what your mummy wanted and you don't want to upset her and have me tell her you have been naughty do you".

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ariel felt like she had no choice as Amandas breast was coming towards her as she closed her eyes and sucked on, as she did a gush of liquid sprayed into her mouth and she started to suck more and more on amanda. Ariel was lost in her mind now feeling so baby as she lay ther she felt so relaxed, and without knowing she started wetting her diaper.

"She looks so cute" said Amanda, "you could just eat her up".

"Little Ariel here seems to be more settled now, she could suck all day if I let her. But I think she needs a change before I put her in the swing".

"Aww she is cute" Wendy said looking at Jamie " Oh sweety you dont use the bathy room do u lil baba your to young for that" As Wendy makes Jamie bounce more and more "Weeee isnt this fun "

As soon as Wendy began to tickle Jamie there was no hope left for her, the floodgates opened and she just flooded her diaper, but worse was to follow. With all the bouncing up and down, her tummy had been churning, now she needed more that a pee. The anguish in her face was too much to hide and Amanda had noticed.

"Wendy dear" said Amanda, "I think that you had best get Jamie onto the potty chair before she has a really big accident, I don't think they are ready for no.2's in their diapers yet".

" Ariel sweetie" said Amanda, "I think you have had enough for now, you need a change as well, but maybe it would be a good idea for you to go on the potty chair as well".

Wendy then picked up the now wet diaper baby and carried her over to the potty as she pull ripped of her diaper like a baby and place her on the potty."There u go sweety now Aunty will be right here to watch so you feel safe"

Sitting on the potty with Wendy watching her every move, Jamie was feeling less than comfortable, but this didn't bother her as much as the whole reason for her to be sitting there. She was about to make a big poop and could do nothing about it, she felt embarrassed that Wendy was watching her but at the same time made her feel more and more like a little baby girl, this was something she protested with her whole heart about to start with, but now was slowly beginning to enjoy.

Wendy then does a little dance and says "Yay u doo a poo pee in ya potty look Amanda good little baby " Then after she is finished she picks her up and then cleans her and power and puts a fresh new diaper on her tapped in place, then she pulls out some plasitc nickers to put over her diaper. As Wendy love the sound it makes. "There u go baby crinkle crinkle awws so cute."

"Thank you Aunty Wendy" said Jamie. "But I am supposed to be making sure that Ariel behave herself, maybe if I talk with her she will be better".

Wendy and Amanda agreed with Jamie and decided to let Ariel have one last chance, Jamie sat down next to Ariel to talk with her.

" Ariel, we have been friends for a long time and you know I would never lie to you, I know you are finding it hard to accept everything but believe me, now I have accepted everything as it is, it seems quite fun. You don't have to worry about anything, all our troubles have gone away and we can just enjoy being little girls again, you know that is what you want really".

Now if you are good, you can be mothered like a sweet little girl just like me.

Ariel watches as Amanda and Wendy leave her , as Wendy un does her paci gag.. "OOOoo Jamie plz stay ther plzzz dont see me like this !!" Ariel beg her to not see her behind the curtain..

Wendy looks at her with such shock and caring "So nice of you but you know this isnt at all a nice experience, baby, but as you wish we both can set you , instead of having same amount we give you little less, i think Ariel is almost about done with hers .?"

"I know this is terrible" said Jamie to Ariel as the liquid started to go in, "we are in this together so I decided that we should be treated equally, Whatever one gets, so does the other. I know you are having trouble accepting what is happening but if you really just accept the situation then you will enjoy things a lot better. Just trust me on this one, you know we have no secrets from each other these days".

• 2 weeks later...

Ariel could get over what was going on ," b b b b buuut Jamiee ummm ...... " Ariel was lost with words ,as all the liquid went into she felt so bloated and the cramps were gettin worse as moaned and cryed a little

With me sitting safely on the potty next to my new unhappy sister, I decide to go first, which wasn't difficult as I really needed to go. I relax and release everything from inside me making a big splashing noise in the potty.

"Wow, that feels so much better" I say to Ariel, "I'm glad I have gotten all that out of me, go on Sis it will make you feel a lot better when it happens".

Ariel sits ther watchin but then has differecuity for herself as she feels so much weight on her and then she relaxs like Jamie does , Ariel starts hear tears as she does a lil squick and lets out a little from her then, trys to hold it.

Then crys and relaxs as it all exits her really fast and feels so like a baby .. crying there on potty as she holds Jamies hand.

"Don't worry sweetie, its not that bad" says Amanda as she hugs Ariel, "you and Jamie will be the happiest little girls ever, I promise. Maybe we will come and visit you in a few days, we have a stop over coming up for a couple of nights".

Ariel hugs Amanda so tight as she sucks her thumb, now gettin more into her baby mode or her life that she knows it. She then trys to speak through her thumb with her cute little voice. "a manfaa u croms twroo homes wif uss and sways" Say about Amanda stayin over. As Ariel stops her tears from crying.

"Right then Ariel sweetie" says Amanda, "lets get you ready for your mummy, I think it would be so sweet if we sent both girls back dressed as two little twin sisters".

So Amanda went about diapering Ariel with the same diaper and panties, then both girls where dressed in a special limited edition dress provided by the airline company. They where pink and white satin with a round neck, button up back and slight flare to the bottom of the dress, but they where just long enough to cover the diaper and pants. They where finished with socks and sandles, then each fitted with a set of baby reins to keep them close to their mommies when they got to the airport.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that they where both dressed again, they where returned to their mummy's, but this time they looked like a pair of twin toddler girls. Both in little sun dresses and cardigans to cover there arms, frilly panties covered their diapers but no so you couldn't hear the crinkles, then finally lacy ankle socks and white mary jane shoes.

With their harness's now fitted again to each of them, Amanda and Wendy returned Ariel and Jamie to their waiting mums.