LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Unexpected Holiday (pvt for Sissydreams & Twinkleboo)

sissydreams

As Ariel kept on crying rubbing her eyes " Yess Mummmee I sorres I sorres pease nu mores wah wah "

Trying speak through the paci in her mouth .

Once her mother lyed on her mother as she put cream on her , she says through her paci "cwods mumee colwds"

Lookimg up her mother hoping the cold doesn't last long arounds her as the tears roll down her face, and looks at the bottle next to her mother on table.

Fiona hugged her daughter again and gave her a bunny to hug "ther u go baby niñi now baby " watching as the formula makes her sleepy .

She then walks out slowly and down stairs carrying Ariel's baby basnet down with her.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Come on now sweetie, lets get that diaper fastened up now, we don't want anything leaking out while you are having a sleep" said Sarah as she pulled the diaper under her and then fastened up the tapes. "Lets get you upstairs and you can go and sleep with Jamie, I'm quite sure that the cot is big enough to fit both of you in".

"Well I have just got off the phone with the "Big Baby" company and they have delivered with perfect timing, the new suite with the New Born Baby room now contains one large crib big enough for two big babies, two changing tables and enough supplies to last for two week minimum. They can deliver more whenever they are required".

Fiona then picked up her baby and carried her over the changin table at the time patted her diaper - "Awws u go boom boom for mummy didnt u lil baby whos a good girl whos good girl" As she trys to make her experience more fun. Fiona undoes the tabs to see her filled diaper, and starts to wipe her up and add cream making sure she isnt gettin any kind of rash. She throw it in the trash and pulls out a night time diaper "Ok sweety lift up awws there we go " tapes in place pulls down her top and then places her back in the crib. Ok sweety beddies time sleeps and be good for mummy"

Ariel Starts waking and feels still sleepy but notices someting thats not right as then understands that feeling again, she coudnt understand it wats goings , and starts crying as she her mummy in the dor way coming over Ariel puts her hands in the air "mumfee mumfeee mufeee "calling for her mummy in baby talks as her pacifer is in her mouth "ooh mufeee i nu knows wat i sorees mufeee sorees " Ariel trys to cry and communicate to her all confuse and wondering that she maybe really does need them, not knowing that the formula is helping her fill her diaper.

As Ariel goes through another changing and is still questionin herself about needing diapers now , then to eat and be spoon fed by her mother , and was aslo being fussy with her, as she also not like.

"I know this is difficult for you, but it is for me too" said Jamie, "I hoped that we would have found a way out of this but like I said, it is best for us to go along with this until we can work something out".

"Awww, does my little Ariel want a cuddle from mummy, well come here then" replies Sarah as Ariel literally jumps into her arms, "Oh my little angel, mummy is so happy to have you back, I hope you understand that I only want what is best for my little girl, the same as Fiona with Jamie".

FIona says "aww dont u look such a cuite couple now Jamie sweety, why dont u look after Ariel hold hand like a big sister, and both go and sit in the taxi while Sarah I pack and help the driver pack.

Ariel pouted at her mother , then a lady appeared and talked to Ariel and Jamie, but then Ariel got scared.."Mummy mummy i not wanna go " Then when she said tour of plane her eyes light up "OMGZ Mummy can we go YAY YAY CAN I GO PLZZ YAY YAY !!" Being really loud to Sarah.

"That's far enough little one" said Wendy, "we can't have you disturbing the captain now can we, he is a very busy man and needs to concentrate on flying, but don't worry, Amanda is waiting to help look after you two".