LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Unexpected Holiday (pvt for Sissydreams & Twinkleboo)

sissydreams

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Me is so happy to be back safe and sound with you mummy" says Jamie to Fiona, "it was sort of ok and fun with Aunty Amanda and Aunty Wendy, they want to come a visit us on their next stop over in a few days".

• 2 weeks later...

"Good girl baby now lets get you strapped up again before we land in a few minutes baby , oh and pop this in we , were given them from the airline pacifers awws cutee " As Fiona gets Jamie all rested and ruffes her dress making sure she look so pretty still sitting there.

Ariel crys and crys as her Mummy say to be brave she then feels her big new sisters hand as it made her feel a little better , same time crying a little as she wet her diaper from the horride pain from the plane descending. As she mumbles .. "Mum fee my fee .. " and blushes showin her mother exactly wats she doing.

Fiona here's Jamie and speaks up loud as the engines are getting louder and all clapping as back on ground ..

"Sweety used your diaper that's wats it there for baby, tee tee is for big girls " as she speaks to her like a toddler.

"Ok mummy, if I must, I will go in my diaper" replies Jamie, for once not realising she was a baby girl once more. "me feels a lot better now we are on the ground mummy" says a blushing Jamie as she wets herself in front of her mum for the first time in public.

Fiona smiles "Well done sweety" .. As the plane stops and lets everyone off , Fiona picks up Jamie and her hang luggage and walks off toward the exit, as the same time squeezing her diaper

"Now Jamie shhush it s fine your my baby no no more from sweety let mummy change you" as Fiona pops a pacifer in her mouth. she cooes "OO look at my baby goo all wee wee in diapeee aww" Fiona then changes her and put her in a bigger puffy noisey diaper that pushes her lil dress out a bit. "There now baby can do lots of wee wees until we get to our speical place " smiling.

Realising she had no choice but to stay put and be changed by her mummy, Jamie watched as she was cleaned, changed and put into a super think diaper that made her waddle a bit when she walked. Then she heard it again when her mum said about going to that special place, she just hoped she would like it.

Fiona looks over at sarah "o she really is a handful sweety" speaking about Ariel as she doesnt want to do as she told. "There Baby dont you look so pretty" as she patts Jamies diaper bottom .

Ariel pouted as her mother told her how cure she was .

Sarah and Fiona thought it was a good idea to give them both a big bottle of formula , that has a little substance to help them sleep in the long jouney. As they enter in the parking lot.

Ariel wakes up already wet but feels her belly going to fill her diaper.

"Mummfeeee mumfeee pleases outt mummeeee "!!

Ariel pleaded with her mother to open door as she knew she was going fill her diaper from that similar belly ache pain .

Shaking her head not wanting it to happen . Still not used to it

"It's OK sweetie, you go ahead and use you diaper, they are nice and thick and will hold lots" said Sarah, "we can get you changed later when we have settled in, I'm sure that you are going to be so happy with your new room just for you and Jamie".

Listening to Ariel's mum, Jamie was slightly worried about what she meant but it was too late to worry about things now. They got out of the car and followed the manager to the apartment hoping that all was going to be ready.

"So here we are" said the manageress, "just as you asked for, the brand new Princess Towers suite. There are the high chairs in the dining area, the double size playpen in the lounge along with the suspended baby swings, and then the nursery set up for two beautiful baby girls, fully stocked with the diapers and clothes you asked for. Finally I have a twin baby harness with the hotel tag on it just in case these two little cuties wander off".