LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is she clever ?

twinkleboo

Lilly heard Mike about taking off her Mits at 1st she nodded and agree " i doos i wrills be gwoods" As she heard herself speaking through her pacifer. that made her thought , if he takes them off she may have a chance. But then the icecream sounds like a good idea. (Shes thinking in her mind omg shout upp no icecream just get out of here, but it seems so nice to have some now) As she battled it out in her mind.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike took her mitts off, and then opened the eating hall doors where she found a table loaded with ice cream flavors and different toppings you can put on the ice cream like a sundae.

As lilly mits came off, she did feel urg to escape as she rubbed her wrists, but somthing from using her diaper from before made her think twice. As she dropped her wrists, and saw the icecream. It looked amazing all colourful high looking mountains must of been every single flavour here.

As she listens and eats then feels a little bad about the help comment and looks down to floor "mm ummmm... mmmm. wel ummm that was ni ni nice of themm." As found it hard to say a nice thing.

Lilly thinks sheesh those the options "umm hmm ummm well im not sleepy umm i guess play... " as she pouts and rubs her eyes, from not sleeping from the horride night b4.

As he went to get her a drink, she thought nows her chance to run, once he was just out of site behind the pillar. She ran over to the door, and started playing around with the door handle and then put a deep voice on "We ready to come out cough" As the goons from out side open the door slowly to see no one there .. until she ran and did a creative skid under one of the goons legs.. and started sprinting down the corridor. She heard them say "STOP COME BACK HELP SHES GETTING AWAY !!" As she disappeared behind the corner her diaper crinkling more than ever. Which really bugged her .. She went left and right then left then right then stopped then riight and left ... it was like a Maze ... All white corridors all looking the same ."Sheessh how long is this omg !!"

As Lilly runs to the end just missing another locked door she looks back as runs, then finds herself trapped as the door she shoud be lookin at locked infront of her "Noooooooooo dammmmm .... damm .." She looks around and then pulls at the handle to try open it . Jus as she does a huge shock went though her body.. "Aghhhhhhhh ......." As she falls to floor.

As she woke up from a deep sleep about 3 hours later in middle of night, she all sudden felt a very strange feel and a nasty smell woke her up even more. She was like"ewwwww watss that "

As she stopped for a second and felt her diaper, felt disgusted she wanted it to be nothing more than a dream, not want to believe its her.

But as she wiggles her bottome all she coud feel was a nasty wet feeling all around her , and also very sore. She then tryed to pull at her baby onise "Noo NOOO GET OFFF MEEE NOOO"

Lilly heard a voice with closed very sleepy eyes ... "R aalph !! .. ho ww wtf di i get here !!" As spanics and relise where she is and not only wet but messy diaper to , she was trying to pull her baby outfit off her but was no use.. "Pp p p plleas eget me out of thisss its soo fkin icky !!! ... "

"Well, the fact that you thought you had to try, is the reason I won't be opening this door right now."

As he left she thought she was clever, but found that she was still trapped and smeeling so bad , after 1 hour a burning sensation was getting worse and worse each minute "OMMGGGG PLLLZ GET OFFF ME COME ONNNN " As she tryed to

rip off her baby locked outfit as she is so trapped in her mess and wet diaper..