LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is she clever ?

twinkleboo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilly felt better in new diaper and that lotion he put on her made it feel better to , she giggle. Not realising that's she is changing about this whole diaper and being babied attitude. But she still may try fight it. Even that it felts better than before .

Lilly felt so so young lying against his shoulders she even close her eyes and almost went to sleep while sucking her thumb.

She mumble *hungrree*

Mike finally got her to the dining room again, and put her down at the table where they already had served her dinner.

As Ralph place her at the table and made sure she ate. After a few mouthfuls she started playing with her good and gigglin , and thinking to not finish her meal. Her habit to look around the room , she clock 5 looking body guards strutting and eating, but for a strange reason she care more about playing with her food.

"Umm yes Daddy is bein good , can I hav icecream again that was yummy!"

Even that she didn't know that was reason why she wet and is wearing a diaper now.

But was the food lace as well that she wasn't eating now. As she tried to scrim off the seat out of Ralfs hands

Lilly sees that Ralph signals for her ice cream , it was huge and looks so delious. She heard Raplf say about sitting with her , as she look down at herself feeling very small prouding her diaper area hearing the crinkle sound. "umm please stay daddy" As that was her 1st thought that he wanted her close by. She grab a spoon and ate all super fast and then felt her head get really cold fast ....."Arrrrghhhh DaDDEEE OWWWEEI" She screams out some kind of babish sounds..

"Umm i thout it would go away so ate it ate it all fast and was very yummy oo daddy inot wanna be a bad girl i try be very good " *thinking about her wetting herself before and still not over it just yet*