LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ready for new ?

twinkleboo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, you will be going in with me to get it, so you can choose for yourself when you are there," he chuckled.

He laughed lightly and hugged her closer to him as they walked when she sounded so much like a baby through her thumb.

Cassie who wasnt looking very well from not eatin or sleeping from the loss of her mother felt depressed and lost in her own image, as she was shanging out with the wrong crowd she has a dark looking goth look to her appearce. ripped tights tiny platted skirt and tight black top over she had a black pvc jacket. Trying to look very old for her age.. Her face had funny looking black marks on her face like a gang symbol not perm.

Ralph looked around carefully for this girl he had not seen for all of those years wondering what she looked like these days.

As Cassie walked close to the man, she looked up quickly and then down showin off her beatuy face, and then covered by her long uncleaned goth lookin hair. She mutter sh ...t under her breath as she ran past and into the girls bathroom, she then starts removin her tights and rips of her soggy panties and dumbs them on the floor, as she pulls her tights up she goes to the door to open it ..

As Cassie got to the door and saw a man standing infront of her, she almost hardly reconise him, "Whaat the f get off me who hell you think...are huh ?!? " As she spoke to him like he wasnt anything and pushed past him hard and swinging the dor open as it bangs into the rubber ball below.

Ralph walked over to where she was looking for her luggage, and he bent down to her level to talk to her so she could hear him whispering to her.

Cassie looked her father then turned away and shrug his hand off her showing some real unloving body language and attuitue as she says "What ever im not showing you anything do need to and Oh no one tells me what to do , now let me pick up my luggage, and im not going back with you im going to my mates place uknow! .."

(( She's a bit strong, I'm not really sure what you want me to do with her... do you expect him to swat her or something?))

She tryed to challenge him but when he shouted it felt a little cold and she almost thout to obey but then then second shout she them immedlay sat in the car grrrin under her breath.....