LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ready for new ?

twinkleboo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As she was carried into the car , she did a small baby action while playing with her toes but didnt know why all she knoew that it felt good. "Daddy Daddy wat whys we not gos hav i somthin on face on me ?" As she thinks somthing on her face, then just then realses that she is wet , and starts crying in the car... "Oh nuu Daddy i sorres i sorees Daddy i i umm i" As she gets all confuse.

Cassie rub her eyes tryin to listen to her Daddy "umm so Daddy so i broken ooooo i not good i needs be on rubbish heap" Looking all confuse thinkin her Daddy is going to throw her away, which felt little strange to her..

"Yesss Daddy yesss Daddy meh wuv u verys muchh" As she hugged him so tight not wanting to let go , then she see out the window "Look Daddy Look ICE CREAM I WANNA !! " as she all sudden got really happy and loud..

"ooo Daddy i haf wears diaper gain i not wets i not daddy" As she struggles not to sit on the diaper , thinking about the ice cream thats so close to her almost taste the feeling. But making trouble to her Father .

Cassie saw that she upset her Father and then fell back into baby mode not even thinking it "Imma sorres Daddy i sorrees i not means too pease nu be angree i nu want you be pease"