LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost and found. Private for Ishigreensa and me

Yuffie

Alice smiled happily when she were put down on the thick diaper. "Yes please daddy." She chirped back as a reply, not really caring what was for breakfast but instead just being grateful for getting breakfast.

She blushed like normal when he rubbed the powder in, but didn't protest, just squirmed shyly until he spoke again. "Yeah, that sounds great!" She replied excitedly and practically beamed up at him, completely forgetting about the diaper change that was going on.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph finished changing her diaper, and then pulled out some jean-shorts and a t-shirt to dress her into.

Alice sat up on her diapered butt and watched as Ralph picked out her clothes. She stood up, the diaper forced her legs apart a little and it felt a bit weird.. but not bad.

She waddled over to him and looked at the clothes with a little smile. "Pretty." she said more to herself than to her daddy. She then reached out for the shirt, thinking that she would dress herself.

Alice grinned and nodded. "Uh-huh" she replied as she took the shirt and started to pull it over her head, making her promptly fall on her padded bum since she couldn't see when she had the shirt over her eyes.

She blushed as her head popped out from the neck-hole but she still smiled happily as she looked up at Ralph. "See, I could do it all by myself." she said with a happy giggle.

Alice stood up and held onto Ralph's shirt as support as she pulled the skirt up around her waist. She then looked down and did a couple of half-twirls and giggled as the skirt swayed with her movements.