LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost and found. Private for Ishigreensa and me

Yuffie

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few hours into her sleep, Alice woke up. She was scared.

It had started to rain outdoors and it was getting a bit windy. She started to hyper-ventilate and her instincts took over.

Alice woke up with a gasp when she heard Ralph call out for her, but then she let out a gasp of relief.

"I-I'm under here daddy." she replied weakly and poked out her head from under the bed and looked up at him with a little shy smile.

Alice nodded obediently before crawling out from under the bed. She stood up, wrapped her arms around Ralph's waist and nuzzled her face into him. "I got scared so I slept under the bed." Alice whispered meekly as if that fact wasn't clear already and she were trying to shift attention away from her messy diaper.

Alice blushed and looked away timidly during most of the changing, although she nodded in shy agreement when Ralph said that wearing a diaper was a good thing.

She looked up at him, just in time for him to poke her nose and she giggled sweetly. "I'm not that little." she replied with a sweet smile and squirmed slightly as he wiped her bum.

Alice smiled as she watched the tub fill up. Then she turned her head and looked up at Ralph before shrugging her frail little shoulders. "...I don't know." she mumbled before looking back into the tub. It had felt nice when he helped her wash up yesterday.. even if it was embarrassing sometimes.

"I.. I guess you can help me daddy." she whispered before looking back up at him with a shy smile.

Alice smiled back, then let out an embarrssed little 'eep' when he picked her up and put her in the tub. She giggled shyly about that before lying down. "Okay daddy, thank you." she replied sweetly before curling up in the tub and closed her eyes.

"Ooooh..." Alice smiled as she watched with awe as Ralph drew with the crayon on the tub. "That looks like fun, daddy." Alice chirped and reach out for the crayon and started to drawy lines aimlessly on the tub, seemingly not even hearing or caring about Ralph worrying that they might be too babyish for her.

Ralph decided to let her draw some, and went to the kitchen to start getting her some breakfast while she played in the tub.

Alice barely realized that Ralph left the room. She was so absorbed with drawing so she didn't notice that she was alone.

And by the time he came back, she had drawn on the entire side of the tub, almost like a mural. She had colored soap on her hands and arms, and also some on her face and torso that she hadn't noticed. She had drawn mostly animals and trees, things she were familiar with from her life in the forest.

Alice turned around and smiled up at Ralph. "Thank you daddy." she chirped happily and rested her chin on the rim of the tub. "Um..... breakfast sounds yummy." she then added after thinking about her options.

Alice bit her lower lip when Ralph picked her out of the tub and lied her down on the floor.

As soon as he turned his back o her she sat up on the cold floor and hugged his leg tightly.

"I don't want another daddy..." she sniffled and clung even tighter to him

Alice let out another little sniffle before nodding. She reached her arms up for Ralph when he bent down to pick her up and she quickly wrapped both arms and legs around him. "O-okay daddy." she whispered and rested her head against his shoulder.

Ralph didn't know that she was cold, but he did know that she was naked, so regardless, he was going to take her to get her dressed anyway.