LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

"I don't really know how to explain, Rachel. It's the way you act sometimes. I always had this thought about you, but I have to admit that after reading your diary they got stronger." She kisses Rachel cheek.

"Just lost really and just keep thinking " Rachel answers

Santana pop her head in frowning then turn her head yelling out "there not fucking just cuddling I knew Quinn couldn't do it "

"I know but I'm still kinda lost at what to say " Rachel explain then wiggle her nose cutely

"What did you do to make Brittany mad at you ?" Rachel ask Santana

"Shhh little girl can't you see grown ups are talking " Santana said like she was talking to a little girl then turn to Quinn " I tried she mad at me " she says frowning

Rachel kept giggling hiding her face in Quinn chest

When Santana said that Rachel look down sadly even with Quinn defending her that how she felt sometimes a little girl

"What ever Q anyway she mad cause she wants to hang with you and tiny over there but I said no so now I have to ask you to hang with us or else I don't get to have sex " Santana said smirking when Rachel blush "aww what the matter baby didn't you daddies give you the talk yet " she tease

Rachel mumble something while still looking down

Rachel sighs and gets up after taking Quinn hand mumbling softly still

"Fine whatever " Santana says rolling her eyes and leaves the tent to go back to Brittany

"I don't wanna hung with Santana " Rachel while and pouted unhappily

"But I feel bad for Brittany she wants to hang with her friends " Rachel mumble but cuddle into Quinn " is Santana right does everyone see me like a little girl Quinn ?" Rachel ask softly after a little while