LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

Rachel giggles lightly at Quinn " get away from our dirty minded friends and go some were to cuddle and talk " Rachel said smiling softly at Quinn while looking at her in the eye

"What me making fun of our friends or going somewhere to cuddle ?" Rachel ask kissing Quinn back a little deeper till Santana started making gagging noises "she so only your friend " Rachel mumble against Quinn lips

"Get a tent you two some of us are eating and don't need to watch sickly cuteness " Santana says

"Good lets go then I think I heard Santana said about us getting a tent well we have one " Rachel said pulling Quinn a little closer

"Ow you bitch you just kick me how old are you ? Five " Santana said while rubbing her leg

"Ok then let's go and cuddle " Rachel smile and stood up and held out her hand to Quinn

"You go berry un press Q lemon she could use it too" Santana said smirking

Rachel look lost and look at Quinn to explain

Rachel nodded and went with Quinn back to there tent she lay down and waited for Quinn to so also so she could cuddle up to her "is there anything you want to talk about ? " Rachel ask once her head was on Quinn chest

"Like most young kids I had wet the bed from the age of 2 till the age of 6 then it stop but once my house gotten broken into a year and a week ago it started again also it started my fear of the dark " Rachel said with a sad sigh " anything else " she added looking at Quinn