LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

"Just my you know but I don't need help with that " Rachel said blushing while looking down before straying washing herself once she done she grabs her towel and starts drying off while watching Quinn "are we going to tell people we're together ?" Rachel ask after a little while

"Well I want them to stop saying for us together already so it may shut them up finely if they know we finely have and also it may help Santana to come out and be with Brittany at lest in front of the glee club but also then I can be with you like I want " Rachel says after thinking about while she got dress and went to brush her teeth while humming to her self while she did so

Quinn puts her clothes on much faster and had already brushed her teeth. "You're right, I totally agree with that!" She kisses Rachel's mouth, after the girl had finished brushing her teeth. "That's for being such an amazing person and thinking about Santana too!"

"I'm not the amazing and I can see how much Santana loves Brittany and hopefully seeing that it's ok will help her " Rachel said still blushing but kisses Quinn back "that for not judging me " she said softly taking Quinn hand and left with her stuff under her arm as the walk back to the tent to drop off her stuff

( are we going to be the other people so one always talking to one of the girls?)

Rachel sat down next to Quinn smiling at everyone "morning all I hope you all slept well ?" Rachel ask as she look at everyone

(Yay)

"That lovely Brittany " Rachel said smiling brightly at the blonde

"Brittany I told you not to tell people " Santana said then turn to Quinn "so Q what's up with you and man hands everyone want to know " Santana said with a smirk

Rachel frown at Santana and whisper to Quinn before she could answer " would it make me a awful person if I were to say I don't want to be nice to Santana anymore ?" She ask

"Ok so I'm not awful then?" Rachel whisper back to make sure

Rachel smile when Quinn told everyone

"What you and berry Q what wrong with you did you hit your head or lose a bet to that thing " Santana ask more shock then anything

Santana sat there shock before getting up and left she wasn't the only one shock everyone in glee knew about them but Rachel also knew from Quinn that was Santana was scared so wasn't shock when Santana got up and left Rachel was still in shock when she heard puck voice she turn to look at him after whispering to Quinn "will she be ok ?"

"Thank you Quinny " Rachel said smiling as she watch Quinn while kinda listening

Santana came back after a bit with Brittany and sat down "ok so how did this happen ?" Santana mumble ask Quinn once she sat down

"I've liked Ranchel for a long time, today I was brave enough to tell her and when I did, she said she feels the same!" Quinn says happily, handing Rachel her food and sitting again.

"So this happen today ? Cause you guys were all friendly oh my god did you take berry cherry already " Santana said laughing at the end

Rachel look lost and look at Quinn to explain Santana last comment to her while she ate