LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

"If you have nothing to do with my argument with Rachel, tem don't tell me about yours with Brittany! And you shouldn't intrude, because i never do it when it's you!" Quinn yells.

Brittany follows her, carrying her ducky.

"Yes you fucking do you always tell me when I'm being a ass to my girlfriend but I never been so bad that I would use someone who so use scared to be hurt again I'll trick her and still be cold to her at the same time as your doing to Rachel " Santana says

Rachel walks with Brittany backs to her and unlocks the door "you can watch tv if you want I just need to do something first " Rachel explains shyly

"Because you are always wrong when you fight with her, which is not my case! And i did not trick Rachel, are you fucking insane?!"

"Ok, thank you!" Brittany says turning the TV on adventure time.

(The energy here has gone down, so ig I desappear you know what happened)

"Well if you haven't notice they left us here to fight " Santana points out and hits Quinn arm again

"Your welcome " Rachel says and goes up to her room she grabs Quinn camping bag and packs up her stuff and the stuff Quinn brought her yesterday Quinn said she wouldn't be her old self anymore yet she couldn't even last before school Rachel need space and lay down the law just because she was babyish doesn't mean she should put up with crap " Brittany your strong can you help me with this bag ?" Rachel ask yelling down

(I get it power goes down were I am from time to time also )

"It's both are fault you jackass " Santana screams back and slams the door and walks to wards Rachel house guessing that were both girls went

"Quinn said she wouldn't be her old self anymore at school but she couldn't even last before school even started " Rachel says sadly as she takes the bag down with Brittany

Rachel explains what happen to day to Brittany as she place next to the door then sits on the couch hugging mat

Santana see Quinn drive pass as she nears Rachel house

"It's not that she told me not to stand up for a friend because she was teasing them because she wouldn't do that to me and she just made me feel like I had no choice " Rachel says softly then looks up "I have to remember to lock that door after. your bag by the door Quinn " Rachel says to Quinn

Quinn touches her back. "Sorry Rach, I didn't know you were so upset, you were talking to me just fine in Brittany's house." She sits on the sofa, next to Rachel's back. "I'm not going back to what I was, I promised you I wouldn't." The blond cries silently.

Rachel nods slowly and touches Quinn hand with hers but still was mad a little

Santana finely got to Rachel house and knock on the door she could be a bitch but her mum did teach her to always knock and not walk right in