LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

"Ah but your girlfriend can and will in her own home " Rachel whispers back still smirking making sure Quinn knows next time when to stop making Rachel blush

Rachel smiles a little and pays after blushing when the waitress says 'aww how cute are you being a big girl and helping to pay with your babysitter ' once she leaves Rachel says "can we just go back to mind I can get toys offline " she mumbles and stands up and picks up her bags

Quinn glares at teh waitress, besides making Rachel uncomfortable, she had called her girlfriend cute, which only her could! "I'm ok with that." She answers picking the rest of their bags up.

Rachel take out mat from his little house and hops into Quinn car and cuddles with him "so are you going to shower with me when we get back home ?" Rachel ask as she curl up in the car seat

"Yeah I was only joking before about showering alone so if you want we can shower together if you don't want to it's fine I'll shower alone " Rachel ramble while looking down at her teddy

Rachel walk behind Quinn and started unpacking the bags puting her clothes in her draws her teddy bear clothes in a little toy box she own and her baby stuff in a big trunk at the end of her bed where her footies pjs were then put mat on the bed next to her blanket "ok everything put away " Rachel said smiling