LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

"Your the mommy it's up to you not me I just pick what I like " Rachel shrugs then nods ".only if your sure " Rachel adds

Rachel shakes her head and kisses Quinn the cheek hugging her

"I'm just teasing you it's fine to be un sure so am I Quinn remember this is new to me also " Rachel says softly " yes and pull ups for school and when we are out " Rachel says then smiles when Quinn kisses her on the lips

"Bottles you said you wanted to look at right also can I look at the footies pjs , onesie and the blankieys cause my falling a part " Rachel said the last part sadly while looking at Quinn

Rachel picks two bottles one superman and one batman " I had that blanket since I was little Quinn it was the only thing my dads let me keep for comfort and now it's falling a part " Rachel whimper with tears coming to her eyes

"Oh, baby don't cry." She hugs het tighter. "Now you won't have only it for comfort, I also here and we are going to find you a new one." She kisses her lips.

Rachel listen as she hides her face in Quinn chest while sniffling then kisses her back "I know I guess I'm just up set cause when I got that blanket it showed that my dads did care at one point you know " Rachel mumbles

"They do care, Rach, but they have their own way to care, which unfortunately doesn't envolve cuddling and showing love." Quinn rubs her cheek, almost crying with her girlfriend.

"No they don't Quinn you know how many times I see one of my dads at a time 3 times a year from the age of 10 and there not even together anymore " Rachel says crying softly into Quinn chest "that why I wanted my mum back so someone would love me but she didn't want me also " she added softly

"I can't talk about any of your parents, I don't even know them that well. But I want you and love you, and I'm going to take care of you as better as I can!" Quinn promisses rocking her girlfriend. "I know I can't erase this memories of

Rachel sniffle and rub her eyes while nodding as she snuggle into Quinn "can we hurry up please here being here right now and talking about my family is only upsetting us both " Rachel mumbles

Rachel nods and walks with Quinn walking pass the blankets and picks one up shyly she waits for Quinn to pay and pays herself ".I'll like that Quinn can we go to bulid a bear I heard Brittany talking about it last week and it's sound fun " Rachel says shyly

"Epp" Rachel lets out giggling "teddy bears aren't boys or girls it's what you name and dress them to show if they are a boy or girl " Rachel says sticking her tongue out at Quinn before blushing " thanks it's doctor who theam you know " Rachel shrugs shyly

"Yes, but you are going to give it a boy name, aren't you?" Quinn continues to poke her lightly. "Doctor Who is cool, nice blankie." She givesv Rachel thumbs up.

Rachel giggle knowing that how Quinn stop her from pouting by kissing it away " well one day we need to have Brittany and Santana over and us two can watch it while you and Santana do something else " Rachel says smiling