LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

Rachel smiles and kisses Quinn cheek "well there this shop for younger teens that the clothes will fit me so I guess we should try there " Rachel says

"I know I'm cute but what have I done for you to tell me this time ?" Rachel ask with a cheeky smile then look at shoes while she held a basket with her new clothes "there me cute,boyish and geeky " Rachel joke laughing

"It's ok I'm just shy around people " Rachel mumbles shyly "I do like snakers but I'm not sure what kind I should get " Rachel says with a frown as she look at them

Rachel giggles and wiggles her nose "yeah there cool and I need another pair I like to always have a backup set of shoes " Rachel says looking between a pair of doctor who and superman pair " I can't decide " Rachel pouts

"Na just a little OCD of me I need more then one pair of shoes " Rachel shrugs smiling. Rachel then leans into Quinn smiling and nods softly "I think I will do you think there any else I need ?" Rachel ask looking up at Quinn

"Me as a kid " Rachel points out rolling her eyes a little and takes Quinn hand tight and carries her bag "so were to first " Rachel ask lost as they walk

"But you are going to have now." Quinn doesn't want to think about when Rachel was a toddler, it must have been really hard for her not being allowed to act like a properly kid. "Toy store or baby store?"