LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

Rachel takes the bottle and starts drinking fast to get rid of the test and also because she was thirsty till she started coughing

Santana was so into the show she almost in full blown tears when as she whimper unhappily when Barney was over forgetting who she was with as she never shown this side of herself when she big or little if she was truthfull

Rachel smiles weakly as she rubs her eyes while holding her blankiey in one hand

"No I wanna watch barney now " Santana whines still glearing at the tv like she did when she was little it normally work then she thought not knowing back then her mum use to put on types of barney because it shut the girl up

Rachel nodded her head sleepily laying her head down "juice mummy " rachel mumbles

"No but.... Me can watch him all the time at home " Santana tried to explain still frowning since she was feeling little as she rubs her eye with her hand as fhe tears came out

Rachel heard what Santana and brittany were talking about and said to Quinn "mummy can you tell Brit Brit me have all barney DVDs if that helps " Rachel mumbles

Rachel waits for her bottle while still laying her head on Quinn shoulder

Santana was happy she could watch more barney but froze when she heard Quinn and rachel since she was still her big self even If she was almost crying but still she was big so got really shy and hid in brittany because no one was meant to know that she still like barney and how she got if she couldn't watch