LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

"Hurts but not that bad " Santana says then nods at Brittany shyly then turns to Rachel "we don't have gym today so we have free till lunch "

Rachel took the book and put it in her bag "Cool want to meet up in the library " Rachel says smiling when Santana nodded

"It's meant to stop hurting when it's getting better " Santana says pointing it out as she also put the book in her bag nodding at Brittany and took her hand "bye see you at lunch Quinn and see you in the library rach " then walks off with Brittany

"Bye guys " Rachel says and waves at them then offers her arm to Quinn " may I walk you my lady " Rachel says

"I always behave " Santana says in fake shock after nodding her head then headed to class

Rachel smiles then stop out side Quinn class "have fun I'll see you at lunch " she says then kisses Quinn cheek softly

Rachel was having fun and soon was join by Santana after her class was done and was doing the same as Rachel they were both so into what they were doing both didn't notice there girlfriends or that Rachel had leak a little on her jeans