LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

"Ok" both girls answer glad since Santana wasn't sure anymore how to play and Rachel still wasn't use to playing with people so both happy there girlfriends knew when to help them

Both girls had almost forgot about there girlfriends as there little side took over as they play and talk it shock Santana at the start that Rachel knew spainsh but after talking a bit it was fun

Both girls had almost forgot about there girlfriends as there little side took over as they play and talk it shock Santana at the start that Rachel knew spainsh but after talking a bit it was fun

Rachel and Santana keep playing till both turn to there girlfriends "sanny and I would like to know if it's ok for us to have a drink each please " Rachel says while Santana nods sucking on her pacifier she was ok with Rachel but with Quinn she was still shy

Santana looks at Rachel and Brittany leave then back down at her teddy

Rachel walks in with Brittany "I thought it be good for sanny to get use to Quinn because she really shy around her " Rachel says softly

"I know but that what we were talking about in Spanish before " Rachel explains filling Brittany in and grabs a soda " can I drink this ?" She ask

"Oo to close nu like " Santana says a bit louder

Edited by babygoth