LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

Rachel hug Brittany and sat next to her while still holding Quinn hand

"Yep a happy Brit now mean a very happy San later to night in the tent " Santana smirk next to Quinn

"I'm not a pig I know what I like and how I like it be happy it's nothing kinky since we are in a tent " Santana huff

Rachel winkle her nose not wanting to hear this "please let's talk about something else " she begs

"A week into the school year I knock into then just froze in place just looking at you " Rachel says blushing then jokes with Brittany " and you still haven't train her to be human yet "

Santana smiles at Brittany and kisses back then looks at Quinn "who knew berry can joke around "

Rachel smiles shyly and lays her head on Quinn shoulder "Brittany how don't you end up hitting Quinn or Santana when they get like this " Rachel ask

"You really want me to be friends with tinker bell don't you Q" Santana said sighing

Santana hugs Brittany and kisses her head "yeah what ever Q at lest my girl doesn't fit in a pocket " Santana laughs

"That sweet Brittany " Rachel says smiling and cuddle into Quinn more

"Well I'm taller then Rachel and look older too" Santana huff and cross her arms

"Your welcome.... Why does my hight always come up " Rachel mumbles at the end as she closes her eyes a little

Rachel hum with a agreement about Santana

"Aww maybe that why Rachel was upset she needs a nap Quinn you should know better little girls get grumpy if they don't " Santana jokes

Rachel answer before Quinn could "that would explain why your always grumpy then Santana "

"I was till I heard what Brittany said " Rachel mumble looking wide eye at Brittany then at Quinn then at Brittany once more "what do you mean Brittany ?" Rachel ask her voice shaking a little

Santana slap her head "Brittany !" She hiss softly