LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Incredibles

So I'm in a live stream chat when the host puts on "The Incredibles" for us to watch, which I've seen dozens of times before, but only now did I catch a line I didn't pay much attention to before, during the dinner scene when Violet is commenting on how the family know nothing of how to really be "Normal"

Even though that Jack-Jack is the only normal one and that Helen (Elastigirl) says to Edna that Jack-Jack doesn't have any powers I do recall that he does start to come into his powers and starts to display them

Even though that Jack-Jack is the only normal one and that Helen (Elastigirl) says to Edna that Jack-Jack doesn't have any powers I do recall that he does start to come into his powers and starts to display them

well yes, he does at the end of the film, (though it starts during the side short about what was going on with Jack-Jack and kari while the family was away) but that's not my point about bring this part up, mainly it was just Dash's reaction.

in the actual film you can hear the babysitter freaking out over the phone as it starts and the short is where we see jack-Jack coming into his powers which I think that works well and fits in with the film as it might be the scene that they must of edited out

in the actual film you can hear the babysitter freaking out over the phone as it starts and the short is where we see jack-Jack coming into his powers which I think that works well and fits in with the film as it might be the scene that they must of edited out

Well this and the bit at the end where Syndrome makes the comment about running around with a big BS on his costume

• 1 month later...