LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Teacher's Baby (Me and Ishigreensa)

BabyEmmaLynn

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at the pajamas and shake my head slightly. I glance at the door thinking i can make it I run grabbing my shirt and run down the hall. Still not knowing where im going has made finding the front door hard. I find a random room with a huge window in it. I go inside it and lock the door.I put my shirt back on.

I look around the room and see there a tv in there. I smile this is perfect finally somethign to get my mind off of everything thats happened today i turn on the Tv and start watching music videos. I turn the tv up as high as it goes. I dance and sing along to any music that starts to play.I start exploring your room while the music play and notice you have a bathroom in your room I strip naked and start to take a shower

(Actually, I wasn't going to have a bathroom in my room... that's why I left you in there alone... nothing to help you at all.

I start jumping on the bed. You can hear the notice of the bed hitting the wall all the way in the garage. I go into your closest and look threw all your stuff. I pull shirts and pants off the hangers and throw them around the room.

After I am done, I have built a toddler bed for you with straps for your hands and feet when I need to tie you down and rails to keep you in bed during the night.