LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caitland and Haruka

Ishigreensa

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caitlin was blushing bright red, she wanted to be changed privatley, not for the public to see... Then she remembered something... She had no extra diaper, oh no... "I'm sorry, Haruka... I didn't mean to," she said as if she had just committed a robbery.

Caitlin felt very bad, "I'm fine, really, I can handle a little wet diapers. I don't want you to have to have less fun cause I can't make it to the bathroom. Please don't be mad at me," she says as they step put of line and she tears up. "Have I been a bad girl?" she asks in full innocence. "I'm sorry..." Caitlin says with a depressingly small voice.

"OK," she said relieved. She took Haruka's arm and walked with her back down to the car. Once they were on there way, Caitlin again leaned into Haruka waiting to get to the doctor.

Caitlin hugs her sister close, and warms her diaper a bit more figuring she has nothing to loose. Once she is done fully soaking her diaper, she rests her head in Haruka's arms. Waiting patiently is something she can easily manage. And wait she does.

Haruka heard the hissing as Caitlin sat close to her, and she blushed knowing her friend was peeing her pants again.

Caitlin considers this a lot, it would Mae things easier... "Yea, that sounds good." She moves close to the window, across her sister, and looks to see Haruka's parents coming back with a bag. She looks to Haruka and sits back k down with a squish.

"I guess..." she says and giggles. As she is informed that she is going to be changed, she flushes bright red, scared of anyone seeing. She decides it is best to just snuggle her head against her sister and let herself be changed.

Haruka managed to pull her pants down while hugging her close to her, then she pulled the diaper apart and observed how wet it was.

Caitlin felt helpless as her sister changed her diaper. She didn't want to be helpless, she wanted to help. But when she tried, her hands were gently moved by her sister. Fianlly giving up, she decided to let her sister have control. She looked up at her sister with warm green eyes as she had her thick diaper covered by her dress again. "OK, where do we go now?" she asked her sister. She felt intimidated and frightened by the air of the tall building in front of them. She got out of the car, diaper clearly noticeable under her dress, and oblivious to this, she simply grabbed her sister's hand and let her take Caitlin where she wanted.

Caitlin looked up to her sister, slightly frigthned. She closed her hand tighter around Haruka and sat down with her while their mother got them signed in. Once all the paper was signed, she went to the door with he sister. Sh was very scared, but she didn't want to have to be so frightened in public, so she simply wrapped closer to her sister and stepped into the room.

Her mother explained the situation to the doctor while Haruka translated roughly to Caitlin what they were saying.

Caitlin does as she is told without arguing. She was frightened and embarrassed to have to be here. Not to mention that her surrogate family was going out of their way consistently for her. 'I don't want to cause so much trouble,' she thought to herself. She assumed it was just best to make this as quick as possible; that way the family could get back to more important things than her.

They put a pair of paper panties on her, something that was developed in Japan as something disposable for medical checks.

She does as she is told, blushing bright red. She was beginning to want to get out of here as soon as possible. However, once she goes to pee, she doesn't have much to let put. She just went in her diaper in the car.

Haruka helped her little sister put her paper-panties back in place, and then she took her back to the examination couch to wait for the doctor.

"Uhm... I don't know... I have lots of nightmares, that's why I bedwet I think," she says trying to offer help. "Oh! I got bullied once and ended up falling off a playground and hit my head. The doctors said it should not cause any problems though," she adds. She looks up at Haruka, as if to ask 'did I do okay?'

Caitlin wraps close around her sister, happy that she is proud with her. She moves as one with Haruka as she is led through a labyrinth of dreary gray hall ways. Finally, the group ends up Ina warmer environment of bright whites and flowers. Caitlin feels more safe here and more willing to be examined. She feels ready to answer anything; anything she could to make her sister proud.

Haruka goes into the doctor's room with Caitlin and though the doctors try to say there is a privacy issue, the mother says that Haruka is her translator, so the doctor seems to have to permit it.