LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caitland and Haruka

Ishigreensa

Caitlin smiled, "That sounds good..." As she was led in and saw her father she responded kindly, "I slept well, thank you. You look nice," she added. "This looks delicious, ma'am," she said to her mother, hoping Haruka would translate. Caitlin felt bad for being such a weight... Maybe she should help somehow. She looked to Haruka, "Can I do anything to help you out?" she asks softly.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Err, tone down the lack of English knowledge a bit unless its from the parents, sorry to annoy you.)

Cailtin sat down and began to eat, stuffing herself. "Yes, I always wear diapers in public, to be sure I don't have any embarrassing accidents," Cailtin replies to Haruka's question long enough to get back to eating. Caitlin enjoyed the food, it wasn't a blame meal like she was used to. It was healthy and tasteful.

(Damn, keep typing phoenix, that is my main OC. Sorry.)

Caitlin looked at Haruka, not wanting to upset anyone. She would hate to make any problem, "No, its OK! I wear them cause it makes me feel safer, I like to know that if I have an accident I don't leak," she explains. She goes back to eating, assuming there is more questions to come.

"OK, that sounds great," she says moving to Haruka for a diaper. "It sounds lime a lot of fun, but the clinic part less so. Still, I'm looking forward to it," Caitlin adds hugging her sister as she moves with her to go get diapered.

"This should be fine," she says naively. Caitlin was looming forward to the little adventure with her family. "Lead the way, sis!" she says jumping up and getting dressed. Once fully clothed in a red dress, which hides her diaper well enough, and some comfortable sandals, she looks to Haruka.

(OK, I will reply, but I am tired and have to go to bed, I will be back at 7-30 to 9:00 my time, or later tonight for you.)

Caitlin follows her sister to their car, and gets in, sitting next to her sister and leaning on her. The sights and sounds of the city around memorize her, and before she knows it, the group is there. This should be fun... Well minus the fact that she knew her diaper would be checked often, that was embarrassing, but still, she was looking forward to this expierence. "This is cool, can show me around," she says gently tugging her new sister's shirt.

Caitlin pays careful attention to her sisters words, and makes a note that she can't be super polite to everyone she meets. She follows Caitlin into the shop, looking around confused; the shops here are all so bright and modern. Almost intimidated, she stays close to her sister and let's her pick out what to get Caitlin.

Caitlin waited patiently, and when they finally got to the elevator she looked to Haruka in excited anticipation. She had neglected to use the bathroom, and she wasn't sure if there would be one on the tour...

Caitlin took a few moments to take in the view, it was absolutely beautiful. She noticed the restraunt, making a note to ask to eat their later. She took in the view for quite a while, but made sure not to !eave her sisters side. She hasn't let go, maybe for fear of falling.

itlin begins to grow very impatient, and becomes frustrated, "Sis, I think I'm gonna have am accident, I can't wait very long!" Sure enough a few minutes from the restrooms, she soaks herself. Luckily nothing leaks, but her butt sticks out and she feel embarrassed. She tugsbher sister's shirt and looks up at her in sadness.