LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caitland and Haruka

Ishigreensa

"OK," Caitlin says, paying careful attention to the instructions. She looks up at her sister, "Haruka, can we go now?" she asks as she retreats into a state of coerced fear. This hospital was big, and full of doors. Caitlin wasn't exactly found of mystery, let alone medical facilities; she wanted to be with Haruka up in their apartment, away from here.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haruka rubbed Caitlin's back in a soothing manner as if she were a younger sister. "We can go in a little while," she said. My mom has to pay first, at the check out place. If you are scared, you can just hang on to me. I promise, I won't let anything happen to you."

Haruka pulled the little girl's head into her side, and walked with her like that to the pay area. "It'll probably take another thirty minutes, sis. But it will be over soon."

Caitlin enjoyed her sisters warm embrace and refused to leave her sister as she was lead across the hospital. She gets back to her original room and throws on her clothes and let's her sister help bring her diaper up around her waist. As the time ticks by, Caitlin grows impatient. As the two are sitting in a waiting area Caitlin tugs on Haruka's shirt. "How come it takes thirty minutes?" she asks in her still shy tone.

"OK," Caitlin replied. Having her sister comfort her like this is something absolutely incredible, she wouldn't five it up for anything. It felt good to know that she was safe and sound in her sister's arms. The cold and unwelcoming hospital only provided a sharper contrast with the radiant love between Caitlin and Haruka. She nuzzled her head into her sister and eventually dosed off.

Haruka's mother noticed how CAitlin and Haruka were taken with each other, and she spoke with her in Japanese about what they could and wouldn't be able to do.

Caitlin lay fast asleep for a couple hours, obviously tired from the days events. She woke and rubbed her eyes. She was still dry, and she appeared to still be in the dress she was in earlier. At first, she felt slightly startled by the fact she was on the floor, but accepted it quickly. She got up and stretched, then began to walk towards Haruka's room. Caitlin knocked politely on the door, unsure whether or not she was supposed to here.

Caitlin looked very happy with the way she was being treated and looked up at Haruka with kind, wide eyes. "Yes, please, thank you," she says as she moves to snuggle close against her sister's warmth. "I appreciate it a lot," she adds smiling. "If there is anything I can do to make it up to you, just say so; I don't like being a burden," she says trying to reassure Haruka that she woudkd pay her back somehow.

Caitlin snuggled close to her sister and fell asleep quickly. Her dreams were of vivid monsters and deep oceans she could drown in. The horrible nightmares came to an abrupt stop when she woke up and found herself Ina soaked diaper. She pressed against Haruka and wrapped her arms around her sister, desperateley seeking comfort. It seemed that the more she tried to forget the nightmares, the more they bled into her real life's imagination. Finally, after a few minutes of terror she woke her sister, "I had a bad dream... I'm scared, please make it go away..." she says softly.

Haruka pulled her sister into her lap and wiped her forehead more in gesture than in it needing it at the moment.

"Yes please," she says as she clings to her sister, reassured by her words. She smiles atup at her and waddles out in a saggy yellow diaper with Haruka leading the way. It isn't that she didn't trust Haruka, but she was still scared. Caitlin felt certain that the nightmares would not persist once she drank the tea though. She saw no reason that she couldn't go back to bed and fall asleep in Haruka's arms.

Haruka took her to the kitchen and poured them both some tea, then seh looked down at her pants.

"OK, sis," Caitlin replies softly. She tales her time with the tea and then speaks again, "Can I have my change now?" she asks gesturing to her sodden diaper. She thought that Haruka looked rather funny in peed pants and couldn't help but point it out. "Hehe, it looks like you wet too," she says with a high pitched giggle.

(Okay, just thought she might of gotten scared again or something, and tried to follow)

Caitlin quickly fell back into slumber, and the warm embrace of her sister helped her feel better. It wasn't long before she found herself awake again next to her sister. Out of force of habit, she filled her diaper with a warm mess and laid back down next to Haruka. She was tired and Caitlin saw no need to get up from her nap. She simply squished in her diaper away from Haruka and started to descend back into a slumber.

About an hour later, the girl walked into the kitchen in nothing but a saggy diaper and a tee. She didn't appear to have any desire for a change as she sat down in her mess and smiled at Haruka. "What will be for breakfast this morning?" she asks politely.

(Would you spank my OC, I'm interested to see how it would play outin this scenario.)

Caitlin laughs and let's Haruka change her. Within a minute she is in a fresh clean diaper, and looks up at her sister. "I want to eat now, please," she says as she goes to the table. Once at the table she beings to quickly eat her food. She finishes it off in no time and then gets up to put her plate in the kitchen sink. On her way, she knocks over an expensive looking vase that her diaper got caught on. She tries to hide it and then puts away her plate. The mess from the glass is noticeable and Caitlin isn't entirely sure how to clean it up. She reutnrs to the dining room and smiles at Haruka as if nothing had happened.

Caitlin does as she is told and her mother does not seem to mind. She next moves back to her room where she finds Haruka. "So what do you want to do today?" she asks with a big smile. Caitlin could care less what they did, as long as they were together as sisters. "I'm up for anything," she explains.