LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rachel's Troubles [Private with susie.sparkle and charlotte-DL]

After 2 hours Natasha goes into to wake Rachael up when she opens the bedroom door and see's her laying there so peacefully she smiles. She walks quietly over to the bed and sits down then leans over and shakes Rachael gently.

"It's time to get up sweetie." She says happily she half hoped Rachael would of had an accident but it was unlikely she would need to help her.

Rachel yawned and stretched her arms, smiling at the now familiar face.

For now, at least, she was in a much better mood. "Hi Miss Cole. I don't hafta get up, do I? That was such a nice nap."

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

"Sweetie if I let you sleep now you won't sleep tonight." She pulls the duvet off her. She smiled at her.

"Plus I thought we could play some games as you've been such a good little girl." She says and lightly tickles her before checking her pull up.

Rachel groaned. Great, baby games. These were going to be soooo fun. Not. She rolled her eyes at Natasha, then giving her puppy dog eyes as if to ask 'please, let this stop.'

"Alright," she said, resigned to her fate, swinging her legs around her, as it turned out, slightly damp pull up, she stood up, following Natasha. "Games, Miss Cole? A-and I'm a good girl? I... I thought I'd been a naughty girl..." Given she'd ended up being treated like a baby, that could be her only assumption. She could hardly believe it. Just hours ago, she was just an ordinary girl. Now, she was being treated like a baby girl. It wasn't fair!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk