LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private for CynicalLove and Diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara never felt more like a little kid then she did now. Wearing a diaper ass on fire from the spanking. The way her little sister talked to her she acted just like she was babysitting her. She followed her downstairs to the kitchen and had a seat as she watched Phoenix pour her a glass of apple juice.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Phoenix poor's the girl glass after glad until the entire gallon is gone. She brings Tara over to the television and sets her in front of it, turning on a children's cartoon. "Good girl, if you keep it up I may even let you have more time in control," she says as she sits down herself. "Now be quiet and enjoy the show, it should be over in a half hour. And I assume you will be soaked liked a good baby by then, yes?" she states.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara's stomach was bloated as she drank the whole gallon of apple juice she was mad as she didn't wanna drink the whole thing. No way was she going to complain. Once she was done she was placed in front of the tv and she had to watch some kids show.

After sitting for a few minutes the apple juice did it's thing and she flooded her diaper. She looked around she was going to ask to be changed. Then she figured that's what both Britney and Phoenix wanted was her to wet her diaper. She just sat there and continued watching tv..

Phoenix held true to her promise that her diaper would be the same as Tara's and soon after Tara had wet she was soaked as well. The two girls sat in front of the TV until the program ended. She looked to Tara, "What a good girl you're being!" she says proudly. "I think I will give you five more minutes in control today, how does that sound? That's a whole fifteen minutes," she says warmly. She gets up from the couch with a sagging diaper and moves towards Tara and stands her up while talking to her.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara sat there in a wet diaper as Phoenix talked to her. She told her what a good girl she was and said something about extra time in control. She wondered how that would work with that Bitch Britney around. Tara was pissed at both girls, but Britney was supposed to be her girlfriend! She didn't wanna get into any more trouble so she just went along with this game! She was fuming.

• 1 month later...

"I'm glad we have reached an understanding," she proclaims with a look of satisfaction. Her eyes shift to Britney and the two begin to talk. "Isn't she cute? "

"Yes adorable," replies Britney mockingly.

"She is so poorly behaved, but she has her moments," Phoenix says glancing over at Tara. The room was full of energy from Tara's ordeal and Phoenix and Britney were quite enjoying themselves. For now, the two were content with letting Tara sit in her diaper and pout. It was a pretty amusing picture, but soon Tara was no longer get the topic of conversation and the two girls in charge spoke of miscellaneous daily life.

(Sorry I have been gone, had finals.)

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara sits there pouting she just can't figure how her life got turned upside down like this. She listened as they talked about her being cute and how she was bad sometimes. She felt just like a little girl being talked about like she wasn't even there or had nothing to add to the conversation so why even ask for her opinion or anything!.. They then started talking about music and movies. Tara didn't wanna get into anymore trouble so she grabbed the dolls and started to play with them. After a few minutes she got lost in her own little world!

• 4 months later...

(Hey a lot has been going on and erp hasn't been my pr I me focus. These last few moths were hard but I'm back on my feet and find myself with spare time for my guilty pleasures. I had lots of fun with this rp, want to continue it?)