LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private for CynicalLove and Diaperboykcmo

"Than prove it," Phoenix says as if it is obvious. "Be a good little girl and stop complaining. Now, Britney wants to see you make your diaper dirty. Why don't you be a good girl and show her," Phoenix says casually.

Brtiney laughs, and then turns red as Phoenix says that she knew what Britney wanted. But it was true, she just wanted to see Tara crawling around with a saggy, brown diaper butt.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara nods. "Then I'll get changed?" She asks looking at the ground. She was so embarrassed to now be seen in front of Britney like this. She noticed Britney changed into some really sexy clothes. She wondered what that was all about!

Tara started grunting trying to dirty her diaper to show the grown ups that she could be a good girl.

She got lost in trying to mess her diaper.

Phoenix laughed and let the comment slide. "Okay, good girl. Maybe I'll let Britney decide when to change you," she says looking to her maniacal accomplice.

Britney laughs as well, except much more pronounced. "Wow, you really had to go! Look at the size of that load," she taunts. "Well, maybe if your good, I'll let you have a change in an hour or two," she says as if there is a lot to think about. "Do you think you can behave that long?" she says in a small tone.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Once she was done, she was expecting to be changed. She got mad as Phoenix said she would let Britney change her.

"Y-Y-You said if I was good you'd change me!" She was almost crying.. She sure didn't want Brit changing her..

Tara looked over at Britney and she was enjoying this just a little too much. Tara realized this was all one big game to them and she was their their toy!

Phoenix let Britney talk, enjoying the show herself.

"Yes an hour or two, Tara baby. And don't you use that tone of voice with me... Or else," she finished ominously. This was going to be great. Watching Tara squirm around in full diapers would seem to make quite an impression. "Now, Tara. Do you want to play any games, you silly little girl?" she asks teasingly.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara stood their as Britney her girlfriend scolded her. She was really mad having to sit in a dirty diaper for who knows how long.

She was very uncomfortable.

"What did I just say!" Britney said as she picked up Tara, easily lifting her. She brought her to the couch and sat down, pulling Tara, bottom first, to sit on her knee. "I said not to use that tone of voice. This is your last warning. Stop being a bad girl or I will add spanking marks to your chart!" Britney said firmly. Phoenix whispered something inaudible to Tara into Britney's ear. Britney nodded and began bouncing Tara's messy behind up and down on her knee, squishing the mess in and triggering the special diapers to warm up even more. She stopped squishing Tara's diaper a second to wait for a reaction.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara was surprised and shocked at Britney's strength. "P..P..Please don't spank me!" She was begging Britney.

She felt better when Britney just warned her. She hated sitting on her lap like she was a baby. Then to humiliate her even more Phoenix whispered something to Britney. Then she began bouncing her up and down, talking baby talk to her.

Tara started crying as the mess was getting all over her.

"Alright," Britney says softly. She pushes back Tara's hair gently and then lifts her up and sets her down. "Go play now, little one. But stay where we can see you," she says tenderly adding the last part.

Phoenix is quick to add, "don't forget to crawl and to play like a little girl, not a big girl." Haha, this was perfect; having an accomplice in torturing Tara was proving to be very useful-- for inspiration as much as anything else.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara didn't think she could feel anymore like a baby then the way they've treated her. Bouncing her up and down then telling her to go play.

Then Phoenix that bitch was quick to jump in and remind her to crawl and to play like a little girl. I'll show you little girl! Tara thought.

She crawled into the play room her mom set up when she babysits. Tara got some dolls and began playing with them..

Phoenix and Brittney were close behind, hovering over Tara as she made her way to the bedroom. Once Tara began playing, the two went to Phoenix's room, adjacent to the playing room. "She's cute," Britney says straight forward to Phoenix. "Maybe we should give her good girl points if she keeps this up..." she adds.

"I don't know. I kind of wanted to see you break in that spoon. But getting 6 marks on her chart would mean she would have to do something very bad," Phoenix admits.

"I don't doubt she will, but for now, let's at least try to keep her feeling like a good little girl, hmm?" Britney replies. The idea of smacking the hell out of Tara was appealing, but she couldn't lie to herself. Seeing Tara be an adorable little girl, and maybe even dominating Phoenix with 'Time in Charge' points seemed to be just as lusty. Well, this would play put one way or another eventually. "Why don't we play cards for a while, we can go check on her in twenty minutes; maybe catch her off guard," Britney suggests.

Phoenix agrees and the two do play two do play for a quite a while, but once they get bored of the games, they decide to go check on Tara. Phoenix follows Britney back into Tara's play area and opens the door.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara started playing with the dolls and noticed when both Britney and Phoenix went into her room they were talking and carrying on. Tara decided that was her time to make her move. When she noticed they weren't paying attention she took off.

She tried to unlock the door but to no avail. She was stuck! She decided to go to her room and close the door!

"Well fuck, where is the brat?" Britney asks half to the air. Well, this was certainly an excuse to break in Tara over her lap. "When we find her, can we spank her... By which I mean me?" she asks Phoenix with a hint of maniacism in her voice.

Phoenix guessed correctly that Britney would want to smack Tara's butt, and decided it should be allowed. "I mean, we did tell her not to leave the room..." she replied. Now they just had to find the girl. "Oh Tara," Phoenix called, "come out, come out, where ever you are... We won't spank you as much if you come out now," she said ominously.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara froze with fear as she herd them calling for her. Then when Phoenix said if she came out now they wouldn't spank her as much!

She really didn't know want to do, she just knew she didn't want a spanking. Fuck this is so unfair she thought.

"Of course," Phoenix says gently. "We'll still spank you, but if you come out in the next ten seconds, we will spank you way less, and maybe we will even change you if you come out now," she says as she tracks Tara's voice to her bedroom door.

"Don't make it worse on yourself, Tara sweetie, come on out," Britney says copying Phoenix's gentle tone.

"We can talk about one thing: how many spankings your going to get!" Britney says maniacally. "Here's a hint: a lot," she adds smiling at her victim.

"Sounds good enough to me," Phoenix says adding her input on the situation.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara is really crying now knowing the spankings are coming and there's nothing she can do about it.

Then in a display of courage to her but probably stupidity. She goes off on them. She figures fuck it she's already going to get a spanking.

"OK, ten full spanking marks in one day. Boy, you are sure in for it," Phoenix remarks calmly. She pulls Tara with an iron grip and brings her into her own room, where Britney promptly sits on the bed. Tara's dirtY bottom is wiped forcefully, and Phoenix goes to collect the new wooden spoon that Britney got.

Meanwhile, Britney sets to work on smacking Tara's bottom with all her might. "I wont start counting them towards your spanking count, not until you count them out lime the baby you are, naughty girl." Each spank she brought down on Tara's bottom made Britney feel incredibly in control, and she could feel Tara squirm in her lap. "Tell me about how naughty you have been, and maybe I will spank about 5% less hard," she adds enjoying the position she is in.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara can't believe it they called her bluff and now she knows she's in trouble before she could think much more. Phoenix grabbed her like a vice grip! "Ow Ow Ow!" Tara cried.. "Hey!" Tara said and tried to pull away as she stood there with no dignity left after her sister wiped her ass! Tara's eyes got big as Phoenix walked back in with a wooden spoon. Tara is laid across her girlfriends lap for a spanking.

Britney brought the spoon down with a solid smack over and over again for the next fifty spankings. She paused for a second and looked at the crying Tara's red bottom. "Since your being such a good girl for your spanking, I will only now start to spank you hard," she says smiling down at Tara. "Here we go, only 25 more!" she says excited. She sets to work tanning Tara's bottom with truly hard spankings, with force as if she were killing a big spider each time. At fifteen, she started spanking the girls tender thighs. Finally, with five spankings left, she stood up and bent Tara over the bed, followed by five spankings at full force. "Have you learned your lesson, naughty girl?" she asks rubbing Tara's blazing bottom.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara was on fire not just from the spanking but also pissed beyond belief. Why would her girlfriend spank the shit out of her like this.

It was so embarrassing she thought as her ass felt like she was sitting on a hot stove. Then when she thought it was all over Britney started spanking her thighs!

Phoenix moved to retrieve one of the special diapers Britney had bought. In no time, time she had a whimpering Tara back in a fresh diaper. "Now, why don't you think about what a bad girl you have bee," she suggests in commanding tone. "I also think that a baby like you would have wet their diaper like a spanking like that, well... I mean you could always get spanked again," she adds.

Britney lay laughing to herself and smiling at Tara. She was enjoying the mocking Phoenix was doing.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara didn't move or protest or anything. She laid there as Phoenix put her in a new diaper. Her ass was like a blazing fire. She was beaten and scared of both Phoenix and Britney she didn't want any more trouble. She was going to be a good girl for now on. No matter how much humiliation or no matter how embarrassed she was, she was not going to be bad again! Just like you'd do a wild horse, they broke her!

"Of course, sweetie. We got a whole gallon of apple juice down stairs, let's go," she says patting Tara's burning bottom gently. She led her sister down the stairs and removed a glass from the cabinets along with the apple juice. She poured a glass and set it in front of Tara. "Now, you're going to drink this all, understand?" she says softly. She pats Tara's head and let's her drink, smiling while the girl consumes her drink.