LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private for CynicalLove and Diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara was caught off guard when Phoenix was standing their paddle in hand. She threatened her with a spanking. She didn't want any part of that.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's what I thought young lady," she said pulling Tara along. Once in her room, she quickly put Tara in another thick diaper and laid her down on the bed. "Now don't you dare get up to use the bathroom, not tonight," she commanded . giving Tara a kiss on the forehead and lifting the blankets over her, Phoenix left the room and turned off the lights on the way out. She had a lot planned for Tara tomorrow.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Once Tara was in her room she was laid down and Phoenix put her back in a diaper. She laid their looking at the ceiling hoping to get this done quick! She didn't want another spanking so she was as good as she could be.

Phoenix fell asleep quickly, satisfied with thoroughly spanking her sister and making her poop a diaper. At around 10:00 am, as they had been up late last night, Phoenix woke up. She changed out of her wet diaper from the bedwetting and into a new one. Now that she was open about her fetish in this house, she intended wear diapers as often as possible. She had a lot of plans for Tara. After calling Brittany Bitch, and explaining the situation she went down for a cup of coffee. Phoenix had informed Brittany of all the times Tara had humiliated and terrified her, and Brittany had happily agreed to come over and help teach Tara a lesson. She even said she would bring over some extra thick diapers she had from the pharmacy she worked at part time. Sipping her coffee and in nothing but a diaper and T Phoenix went into to Tara's room. She found Tara still asleep, and she intended for Brittany to arrive in around five hours. In the mean time though, Phoenix saw no problem with making Tara suffer.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara found it weird to be sleeping in a diaper, but she was really tired after being spanked and embarrassed and humiliated she noticed that took a lot out of her. Once she got settled she actually slept pretty good. She woke up in the middle of the night or it could've been in the morning as she didn't know what time it was Phoenix had taken her phone! So she didn't even know what time it was! Tara woke up needing to use the bathroom she had a notion to get up and go, but she didn't wanna risk being caught by that little sneak Phoenix. She had no choice but to lay there and wet her diaper. At first she was really upset then she just got used to and was able to relax and go back to sleep.

Phoenix went over to her sister and quietly puled off the blankets. Her diaper was soaked and Phoenix looked down at her, "Goodmorning sweetie," she says patting her sister's diaper. "You have quite a day ahead of you! But let's get you into a clean diaper. Good job wetting your diaper last night, your a good girl. As Tara woke up, Phoenix took a whiteboard marker over to a bulletin board in Tara's room. She erased the stray marks and made it spotless. Next she drew a chart. She drew three rows, "Spanking:, diaper changes:," and, "Tara's time in charge:." She pulled a drowsy Tara out of bed and began to explain the chart. "This is your behavior chart. You start at the left, but closer to the right the worse, except for "Tara's time in charge." Each time you are good, we draw a tally in the "Tara's time in charge:" row. If you get three, you get to be in control for 5 more minutes. This of course is cumulative, so you can be in control for more than five. Let's go ahead and give you two, for wetting your diaper last night, and another for just being a good girl and listening. Now each time your bad, I put a mark in the "spanking" row, and if you get two, you get a spanking. Each time you get a spanking in a day, it gets worst. For 2 marks, its my hand on your diaper, for 4 marks, its a paddle on your diaper, for 6 marks, its my hand on your bare bottom, for 8 marks its my paddle on your bare bottom, for 10 marks its my wooden spoon on your bottom. And of course, each 2 marks also increases the number of spankings: 2 is 15, 4 is 25, 6 is 35, etc. Now for the "diaper changes" collum, you start with three marks, if you get two marks in the spanking collum, or I change you because you ask, you lose a mark. If you have zero, you have to stay in your diaper. Now, do you understand? Say, "yes ma'am." Once Tara responded, she pulled Tara by the name over to the bed. "Ok, cause I'm feeling nice, I won't count this change against you," she says pulling down Tara's sodden diaper. She wipes Tara down with baby wipes and pulls up a fresh medium sized diaper. She couldn't wait till Tara got here with those super thick diapers. "Now let's go eat, and don't forget to crawl," she says. Downstairs, Phoenix had cereal and apple juice prepared for Tara in a minute, and laid them in front of her, "Eat up."

(Do you like the chart? I spent a long time on it, its just a kink of mine.)

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara was startled when Phoenix barged into her room and woke her up, then feeling her diaper and talking to her like a baby.

"B-B-But Phoenix I don't wanna wear a diaper today!

"Hey, don't argue, or I'll add a mark to the Spanking chart," she snaps. Phoenix sighs moving towards Tara, "Look, I know you don't normally eat breakfast, but this is healthy and necessary to keep your tummy full. Do you understand?" she says gently stroking back Tara's hair.

"Good girl, then go ahead and eat up, sweetie, you a long day today," she says smiling. Tara needed to suffer, and she was certain that she could teach her a lesson, she couldnt wait till Brittney got here. Things would really get interesting then.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara didn't wanna do anything wearing a diaper she wasn't used to wearing one yet. "Phoenix I'm just going to stay in my room and watch tv.

She was hoping that would get Phoenix off her back and kill any plans that Phoenix had for her. When she said she had a big day for her today. Tara was thinking of all those times that she punished Phoenix and made fun of her, she really was regretting it now! She was at the mercy of her bratty little sister! She didn't like it one bit, but she couldn't figure out anything else to do! She wondered if Britney was still her girlfriend the way Phoenix ran her off.

As Tara finished her meal a Phoenix looked down on her. That jerk sister was gonna pay, she wasn't just gonna go let Tara watch TV alone. "No you aren't, young lady!" she said commandingly. She removed Tara's dishes and see them in the sink. "Time to clean, young lady. I want this kitchen spotless, do you understand?" she explained. There, that oughta keep occupied a while until Brittney showed up... Only two more hours! "Oh, and unless you absolutely have to stand up, I want you cleaning while crawling, young lady," she finished.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara was fuming when she was told she was going to have to clean the kitchen! Who the hell does she think she is calling me young lady! Tara was biting her tongue doing everything she could in her power not to go off on the little baby! She was to busy in her train of thought, when out of no where Phoenix removed the dishes and told her it was time to clean.

"Aww, you were being such a good girl," she says calmly. "I'm afraid you just earned yourself four marks, twoo for language, one for backsass, and another for backsass again. That's two separate spankings, I'm afraid," she says as she grabs Tara's wrists and pull her upstairs. Well, Tara was gonna get it, and she was gonna make sure it was as painful as possible for Tara. "I want you to make four marks in the spanking row," she commands. "In case you were wondering, that is 15 spankings on the diaper, followed immediately by 25 paddles on the diaper. Oh, and you can erase two diaper changes as well, you lose one for each two spanking marks. So, your naughtiness has earned you the privlage to stay in a diaper that will only be changed once," she concluded with an air of power. "Now, do as I asked and mark the board." Boy was this gonna be fun, Tara's gonna be pissed. But she will think twice about talking back.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara had a notion to just hit her, even though she wasn't the violent type, plus it didn't help that Phoenix was taller and she took Karate class. She knew Phoenix would beat her up and that would only make things worse! She stomped her foot!

"N-N- P-P-Please!" She begged and began crying..

Phoenix moved Tara's hands away gave her a hard smack on the thigh, "do as I say, or it will only get a worse, young lady!" she said changing to a louder tone.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"OW!" Tara Yelped as Phoenix smacked her on her thigh. She knew she was beaten and she could tell when Phoenix raised her voice that nothing was open for negotiation! She felt just like a naughty toddler. Damn it she thought, this is your game Phoenix how can you drag me into this shit! No way was she going to say that. She did as she was told and marked the board. She then looked back at Phoenix waiting to be told what to do. She wanted to jump out of her body and SCREAM!

"Now you get a spanking," she said as if talking to a child. She brought Tara over to her bed and bent her over her knee. With great force she went to work, smacking Tara's back side hard, "You had better start counting, or we will have to start over," she said between the smacks and screams. She let up for a second, but only long enough to pick up the paddle. "Count like a baby, silly," she says as she aims a few paddlings at her sister's thighs. Once finished she stands Tara up and looks right at her, staring awkwardly for a few seconds. Soon however, when Phoenix turns around, it is clear she was just making her diaper yellow and saggy. "You know the rules, if I wet, you wet. Oh, and you only have one change left, so think before you ask for a change. She smacks Tara's butt a few more times and puts away the paddle. "Have you learned your lesson, naughty girl? Tell me how naughty you've been, and how your going to be making a pee pee in your diapee," she says as she waits for Tara to soak herself. Knowing it won't take much effort after her breakfast, Phoenix smiles and waits for Tara's diaper to turn yellow too.

Phoenix moves towards Tara and pats her sore bottom gently. "Good girl, now do you want to be changed now or later?" she asks lovingly, as if she hadn't just spanked the hell out of her.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara stood there as Phoenix patted her soaked diaper butt. Her ass was already on fire and now with the wetness it didn't help.

"That's right. You were a naughty girl, so you can either be changed now, or wait till later. Its up to you, but after you change, you can't be changed again the rest of the day," she explains.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Please can I be changed again, I'll be a good girl!" Tara was wanting to scream she couldn't believe she was now begging for another diaper change. She didn't even wanna wear diapers! Damn she thought my life is so fucked up!

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara was going to argue but she could tell my Phoenix's demeanor and the tone of her voice that she meant business.

Tara was frustrated she really wanted to be changed and the wet diaper was uncomfortable but she figured she'd still have to poop later.

She looked at the ground and mumbled softly.