LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private for CynicalLove and Diaperboykcmo

"Oh, then why don't I send them an explanation with some certain email?" she said cooly. "Either way, your spankings just went up to 40. Now, get over my knee and take your paddling!" Phoenix commanded as her sister sniveked in front of her.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara was defeated and was now looking at 40 spankings.

She immediately obeyed her little sister and bent over for her spanking.

How humiliating she thought! Mom was always telling her that Phoenix was more mature then her. Now she was about to find out.

Tara thought about all those times she teased her the one time she made fun of her for wetting her self. She called her a baby and teased her with one of their nephews diapers that was left over when she was babysitting. Then there was the one time when Tara spanked Phoenix in front of Phoenix's own friends. Now Phoenix had control.

As Tara bent over her knees Phoenix talked gently, "Awe that's a good girl, I'll go easy on you now." Phoenix pulled down Tara's jeans and panties. As Tara barely fit across her lap, Phoenix had trouble positioning her. "Now," Phoenix punctuated her sentences with sharp smacks to Tara's bottom, "Tell me why your getting a paddling, have you been naughty?" She said teasingly as Tara would do to her. Using her own methods against her filled Phoenix with glee. She made sure each smack landed hard as she could, and she had googled how to make it hurt in anticipation of this moment. After ten hard spankings she let Tara speak, "Well?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

Neither girl was big but Tara was bigger then Phoenix which made this scene even more comical.

Tara laid there feeling like a little kid as Phoenix talked to her like one lecturing her, and teasing her.

Damn Tara thought as each smack landed right on her ass, it was almost the exact same spot each time.

After 5 spankings her ass felt like bees were stinging her!

She was crying and kicking her feet. Phoenix was surprisingly strong.

"Good girl, now let's finish your spanking," she said bring down a hard smack on the words "good girl." She continued spanking, landing each spanking in the same four places on either cheek or either thigh. Once she got to 35, she looked down at her victims blazing red bottom. "Count these last five out loud for me, and don't mess up or you'll get ten more!" she announced. Her hand was tired, but her will was not, she wanted her sister to feel incredible pain.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara was crying louder then a newborn and her will was broke, she never wanted to find herself in this position again.

She told herself once this is over she's going to do all she can to avoid Phoenix! This was so humiliating being called a good girl and being spanked by your little sister. Now she had the nerve to make her count out her last spankings.

"Good little girl, now that your butt is on fire its time to make sure it stays warm. You see, maybe if you hadn't always teased me about having a kink for diapers you wouldn't be in this position. Standing up and giving Tara one final smack, she put the paddle away. Phoenix took off her pants to reveal a diaper she was wearing. She moved towards a stunned standing Tara and pulled a thick diaper up around her firery bottom. "There is some new rules now that I'm in charge," she began. "I like diapers, so as long as I am in one, your in one... So all the time. And you know how I use the bathroom? Well you are using it like that too. When I pee you pee, when I make a messy, you do. And you don't get a change till I say so. You will crawl unless otherwise stated, and you will have your diaper showing at all times. Don't worry, Mr. Paddle will have a visit with you anytime you don't do exactly as I say. Now, do you understand me?" she finished gesturing for Tara to get down and crawl.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara couldn't believe it she knew it, she was right! She looked shocked that her sister would show her that, but there she stood with her pants down showing her diaper.

"That's what I thought young lady, now remember that rule about your diaper having to be in the same state as mine?" Phoenix laughed and bent over, loading her diaper. For her, she was in heaven, but now Tara would be in hell. Her diaper sagged and turned dark brown along the back. "Now its your turn, and don't you dare try and avoid it, or its fifty spankings for you young lady," she commanded. Phoenix rubbed in her mess while waiting for Tara to do her business.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No please Phoenix this is your game not mine!" Tara whined

When she was told to go or it was 50 spanks. She began pushing and grunting all she could.

She was straining and pushing, and sweating. Tara kept looking at Phoenix and crying!

hoenix began to walk towards the paddle when it appeared Tara was having no success. "I'll count to three, little girl, and if your diaper isn't brown and bulgy, you're getting those spankings I promised," Phoenix said opening the drawer and smacking the paddle against her hand. This was amazing, finally she was getting revenge on her sister. Here Tara was, trying to mess a diaper on all fours and in enormous pain from a long, hard spanking.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"N..N..NO PLEASE Phoenix I'm trying!" Tara cried

How humiliating she was sitting in the floor trying to mess her diaper. Now she might be getting a spanking cause she couldn't!

She kept trying to push something out! She farted but nothing was still coming.

Phoenix walked towards her sister and landed five hard smacks on her bottom, counting out loud. That outta do it, she thought to herself. "Oh trust me, there is more in you than you think naughty little girl!" she announced.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara squealed and jumped as Phoenix landed 5 more hard smacks. She found the diaper did provide some extra padding, but it was still embarrassing! She cringed the way she called her a little girl and said she had more in store for her..

Phoenix pulled down the back of her diaper and spanked Tara as hard as she possibly could ten times. Each loud smack and cry ofnpain from Tara made her feel amazingly in control. She pulled Tara's diaper back up and waited for what she new was coming to the brat.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara Cried as she was spanked some more. Finally with all the moving around and grunting and pushing she began filling her diaper.

She laid there crying and hitting her fists on the floor.

"Aww is my little girl mad she mad a poopy in her diaper? Why don't you avoid that word again. Hmm?" she cooed. Next, she moved to Tara and pressed her diaper close against her butt and rubbed it arounnd till Tara's red butt was as messy as Phoenix's. She smacked Tara's diaper one last time and put the paddle back. "I don't feel like a change just yet, why don't we go downstairs and have something to eat? Don't worry, there is applesauce for you. Now get crawling!" Phoenix commanded. When Tara didnt move she squished in her diaper even more. She laughed as Tara's brown behind began to crawl across the room. Still, Phoenix felt kinda bad. Maybe she could give Tara some freedom. She came up with a brilliant idea. "Here's an idea stinky butt," she said as she let Tara sit down in her mess on the kitchen chair. "I'll let you be in charge for ten minutes each day; you can spank me all you want, rub my messy diapers in, make me miserable, but only ten minutes," she proposed. There, that oughta make Tara happy enough.

(I will be able to reply sporadically now)

"Whenever you want control, just say so, only once a day. Use it wisely. Oh! But don't think you can give yourself any control beyond that. Or else...." She left it at or else to scare Tara, but at least these ten minutes each day would give Tara some pleasure, hell she could have sex with a chair for all Phoenix cared. Tara only got ten minutes. "Ready to eat stinky?" she teased.

"Aww. Someone's upset!" she teased. Phoenix grabbed a nearby cup of applesauce and set it in front of Tara. It was too late at night for Phoenix to want to make a meal, and its Tara's own fault for not eating much that night. Oh well, tomorrow she can eat all sorts of food. "Her is an late night snack for you, and you'd better eat that or else. I'll go ahead and warm up some milk for you so you can get to bed now," she informed Tara.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara stomped her foot. "I'm not a baby so quit treating me like one!"

She looked at the applesauce that was placed in front of her.

"Fine I'll eat that, but I'm not going to bed!

Phoenix stood over and looked down at Tara, "Don't you dare talk back to me, or I'll make you go to bed in a messy diaper and with a red hot bottom," Phoenix said in her most intimidating voice. Tara was getting what she deserved.

(Did you want Brittney to do something in the rp?)

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara was scared of the threat a spanking and a messy diaper. No thank you she thought.

She just bit her tongue and ate the applesauce. Besides she thought if she tried to send me to bed I'll just wait till she goes down stairs then I'll get up and do what I want! She's not going to beat me she thought. Then nature called she needed to pee.