LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private for CynicalLove and Diaperboykcmo

"Good girl," she says as she pats her sister's butt. Now I think we are expecting someone later, I'll let you try and figure that out. But you can go play for now," she says ominously.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara stands there as her sister pats her butt and she just wants to slap her! Then a look of horror comes across her face.

"W..W..What do you mean someone is coming over!" She was pissed she didn't want anyone seeing her like this.

She thought about tearing her diaper off and making one last stand, but what could she really do.

"Oh yes I can," she says as she leaves the room. Phoenix waits in her bedroom and plays videogames on her computer, bored out of her mind, in anticipation of Brittany's arrival.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No you can't!" Tara yells as she watches Phoenix walk off.

"Screw this!" Tara says to herself. She goes to her room and locks the door. "Now she can't get to me!"

She turns on her ps3 and plays Call of Duty online..

A few hours later, Phoenix hears a knock on the door. She runs down the stairs, nearly tripping, and swings open the front door, and, not surprisingly, finds Brittany waiting with a thick pack of diapers and her own little batch of "laxative laced cookies and milk" she made as a treat for Tara. Phoenix was ecstatic about that idea, and even more ecstatic once she saw Tara had brought a painful looking wooden spoon, in the shape of a heart. Phoenix let's Brittany in, and begins to walk with her upstairs. "Don't let her know your hear till I get her out here," she says quietly as she knocks. "Oh Tara, that had better not be videogames I am hearing. If it is, your losing a diaper change mark and your getting two more Spanking marks on your chart.

Brittany saw Phoenix swoosh open the door, and she looked down almost instantly at the girl's sagging diaper. 'Whatever makes her happy,' she thinks to herself. As she explains all the toys she brought, she can see the vengeance burning in the little girl's eyes. Tara had done some atrocious things to the poor girl, and she deserved to be punished, Phoenix was right to do this. As she was led inside she admired the beauty of the house. 'Looks expensive,' she thinks as she looks at the various pieces of furniture and the marble counters of the kitchen. She followed Phoenix up the stairs, nearly laughing and surprisingly not disgusted by the girl's diaper that was swaying its proud yellow behind in her face. She waited to see Tara's face as Phoenix knocked on the door.

(Suppose I'm playing Brittany.)

Guest diaperboykcmo

"What the Fuck!" Tara says to herself.. "She never said anything about not playing video games!" She shuts it off hoping she didn't hear it.

"No I was watching tv." She had to have her diaper changed, she couldn't stay in it till tomorrow. She thought.

Tara herd her knock on the door..

"I was just checking on you to make sure you were playing like a good girl," she says like a disappointed mother. "And you had better be crawling" she adds commandingly. "Now, since you just lied about not playing video games, you just earned one more mark on the Spanking chart. Get another, and there will be a bare bottom spanking coming your way," she says. "Also, now that I think about it, I will change you now against your will," she says as she walks away and comes back a second later with a key. "I'm not stupid, and no arguing about the diaper change. I'm in charge." Phoenix declares as she makes an exaggerated movement with the key. Once the door or open, she pushes Tara onto the bed towards the wall, where Brittany can sneak in. She undoes Tara's wet diaper and throws it away and then wipes her down. She decides to see what Tara has to say before Britanny shows up, as she is still being quiet outside the room.

Britanny decides not to make her presence known just yet. She wanted Tara to have her diaper change used up now, so she could surprise her once she was done by having her be changed into these super thick purple diapers she got. There was more in store for Tara then she knew, but she wanted to surprise Tara by seeing her humiliated. During a change and with a very red butt seemed like a good time, so she waited patiently and quietly as Phoenix talked to Tara. Once

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara thought damn it how'd she know. She listened as Phoenix went on and on scolding her. Then Tara herd the door jiggle a few times, how the hell did she get a key! Tara now knew she was busted and she couldn't risk another dumb ass mark on the board.

Once Phoenix opens the door she has a diaper in hand. "I don't wanna be changed now!" She cried.. She knew later she'd have to poop!

Now she was going to be stuck in a dirty diaper for awhile. "Please Phoenix you said I only get one change, I'm going to have to shit later!"

Tara was mad, Phoenix was taking everything from her. She couldn't even choose now when she was going to be changed even though Phoenix said that was up to her. Now she just took that away! What BS she thought. As Phoenix laid her down and ripped open her tapes and changed her just like she was a baby. Tara felt just like a toddler laying there as her little sister changed her. Tara was just happy no one was there to see this happening.. She lays there as her sister wipes her down, then she lifts her legs in the air and wipes her ass and slides a new diaper under her. Tara still isn't used to this, so she closes her eyes and pretends she's anywhere but here. She then hears the diaper being pulled up between her legs, then she smells johnson's baby powder being poured on her diaper area and rubbed in. Phoenix teases her and cooes at her as she pulls the diaper up tight between her legs then being stretched over her stomach and each side taped up.

Phoenix was waiting for the realization of Tara seeing her new diaper to click. She gave it a few seconds, and when Tara's face turned towards her diaper with confusion she began to explain. "These are special diapers from a friend, very unique. First off, they are, as you can tell, very thick and capable of holding a lot," she says as she goes to remove the remaining mark for diaper changes on Tara's chart. "Second, the purple looks cute, doesn't it? But don't worry, if you have a poopy or peepee, than you will be able to tell. It will turn dark brown and yellow where you use it. Finally, my favorite part is that when you use it, it turns very warm. Not hot, but warm, and it stays that way tillchanged. Also, a new rule is that you must ask me to go poopy or pee pee in your diaper or get a mark on the spanking chart," she explains. While talking about the diaper she takes off her own sodden diaper and cleans herself up. Once she is clean, she pulls up the thick purple diaper, very much turned on. She opened the door wide making sure to keep Tara's gaze locked as Brittany strolled in.

"Hello baby Tara, your sister told me how naughty you have been," she says. 'Aww, she looks just like a baby,' she thinks to herself. She could tell Phoenix was turned on by her diaper to be honest, so she went over to her and whispered in her ear, "I got her under control, you can go do whatever, you deserve it," she says softly. As Phoenix leaves the room, she hands Tara a glass of milk and three cookies. "I brought you a treat, you had better eat it. I learned how your spanking chart works, and if you don't obey your getting a bare bottom Spanking. And why aren't you crawling?" she asks demandingly.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara stood their as she herd a click. "Hey what was that!" She was really mad now, she knew she couldn't just rip the tapes and take it off. She was really pissed as Phoenix told her about the new rules and how this diaper worked. She just stood there as Phoenix changed herself.

Then Tara froze and felt a shiver run down her spine. It was Britney she had always thought how Britney would come and rescue her. She was calling her a baby, so she knew that wasn't the case! Tara turns around and looks at Britney damn she's hot she thinks.

She watches as Britney whispers something to Phoenix, then she walks off.. Once it's just Britney and Tara in the room..

"Now, are you gonna eat your cookies, sweetie?" Britney says as she hands a plate to Tara on the ground. "We wouldn't to have to do anything to that chart would we?" she says suggestively. She looks at Tara on the ground and pats her head, "I am upset with you," she says pushing the plate under Tara's nose. "You have not been a good sister, so, I am not going to be a good girlfriend," she states maniacally. Britney considered what she was going to do for a few seconds, and then she devised a genious idea. For now, she let this idea contort itself into a true abomination, and she went back to Tara. "When your done, why don't you drink some milk. I worked hard on those cookies, there had better be nothing left on that plate," she commands.

(You misinterpreted the "click." I meant my OC was waiting for the idea to click in YC's head. But I like your idea better. :P)

Guest diaperboykcmo

Once Tara crawled over to Britney, she looked up at her.. "Please Britney it's not to late for us to get out of here!" Tara noticed it went on deaf ears as Britney shoved the cookies in her face again reminding her about the spanking chart. She couldn't even imagine her girlfriend spanking her. She was fuming and about to get up and go off on her, it's one thing for her sister to do this! I'll be damned if my girlfriend will do this to me. She thought.. "W-W-What does that mean, you're not going to be a good girlfriend?" She asked nervously almost afraid of the answer. Tara looked up at her with tears in her eyes as she was commanded to eat her cookies and drink her milk. She was just relieved it wasn't in a baby bottle. Being in diapers and forced to crawl, she wondered how much more they had planned.

"Do as your told," she says snacking away Tara's hand. "I'm here because you have been a bitch to your little sis, and I want to help her teach you a lesson," she said as if it were obvious. 'How did I fall for someone so stupid,' she thought to herself.

"Stop arguing now, or I will spank you!" she says as she shoves the plate in front of Tara and moves to the bed. She sits on the bed and gives a patient look to Tara, "You have ten seconds to do as I say; start eating your treat. One... Two... Three... Four..." she says as she begins to count off.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"What did I ever do to you babe!" Tara says with her voice cracking.

Then when Britney threatened to spank her she wet her diaper out of fear. She grabbed the plate of cookies and began eating.

"Good girl, aww. Did baby wet their diaper?" she asks in a mockingly mother like voice. She rubs the diaper where a patch of bright yellow sticks out. She pats Tara's butt and can feel the warmth of the special diaper heating it. She waits for Tara to finish eating. "My my, you were hungry; I'm going to go change. I'll be back in half an hour, I have to talk with your sister. While us grown ups talk, you can play. If you need to use your diaper, come ask us OK?" she says again in a babying voice. She couldn't wait till Tara came running and used her diaper in front of them. This was gonna be great.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara was ready to burst not with pee but with anger. She couldn't believe how Britney was treating her. Then she thought of all the times that she punished Britney. The one time she spanked her at her own birthday party in front of friends for mouthing off to Tara. The one time she made her stand in the corner at her own house! I was only trying to instill some discipline into her she thought. Now pay back was a Bitch!

She hated how Britney talked down to her like she was a toddler. She even rubbed her diaper and patted her butt, she was going to smack her hands away but thought better of it. Then she watched as she left the room, she said she was going to change. Tara wondered what that was all about. Then she was told to go play. Yeah right play with what Tara thought. Then she was all alone, she felt the need to pee and poop. She waited as long as she could and she did. She wasn't going to go and tell them. She still had some pride left!

Britney changed into a sexy clothes, a tight and low v-neck, and a short skirt with tight black panties. She intended to subtly tease Tara with this change of clothes. She and Phoenix chatted more in depth about how to properly spank, and carried on talking about punishing Tara for a half an hour before they heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Phoenix was dressed in a fresh special diaper and a loose shirt. She wanted so bad for Tara to feel humiliated she almost lost track of time. When she heard steps coming down the stairs afterwhatsemed like an eternity, she smiled to herself and laughed inwardly.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara woke up which seemed like a hour. She walked out of the room looking for anyone. She really needed to be changed now!

"Aww, what's wrong? Come over here," she asks across the room. Maybe now Brtiney would even get to see Tara mess her diaper. Oh, everything was going perfectly. She smiled and looked to Tara. "Well, yes. You are quite wet aren't you. Hmm. Good thing I put baby powder on. No more changes left today. Maybe of your good," she adds, "just maybe, I will let you be changed. But you being good is unheard of," she says as if it were a rediculous idea.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara was sniffling. She couldn't believe now Britney was going to treat her like a baby too!"

"P-P-Please can I be changed?" She asked nervously. Her ears perked up like a dog when she said if she was good she might get changed.