LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private for CynicalLove and Diaperboykcmo

"Well," Phenix said excpetingly. "Then do it, you're wearing a diaper. And if I'm dirty or wet you have to be too," Phoenix giggled. She stepped in front of Tara and turned her messy diaper towards her face. She quickly soaked it and the diaper sagged low. Her diaper was completely destroyed and she hoped to see Tara's the same way. Phoenix needed sleep though, and she was bound to change herself which meant Tara could too. But she wanted Tara to have to be soaked first. "Now, am I not soaked and messy? Don't you have to be?" she says turning around and bending over Tara to make her feel small.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara couldn't believe how embarrassing this was! "I don't wanna do this, this is your thing!"

She knew there was nothing she could do. So she sat there and wet her diaper.

Tara started crying she didn't want to wear a diaper much less a wet one!

"I told you not to use that word again! That's twenty spankings. And don't think you'll get off easy on those!" Phoenix pulled Tara by the hand to the couch and grabbed the wooden spoon on her way. Pulling down Tara's diaper to reveal a brown and red butt, Phoenix began to talk sternly. "Its a shame to have to use such a clean spoon, but you can wash it before bed. Now, I want you to count out each spanking to 20. If you mess up that's five more. And don't worry, I'll change you and wipe you when I'm done, but you had better not take off your diaper once I send you to bed, or this spanking will be nothing... And this spanking is gonna hurt! Now," Phoenix bent her over her knees, "tell me why you're being spanked."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"N..N..NO P-PLEASE I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" Tara was crying. She just got lost in her own pity party and let it slip.

"Please Phoenix no!" She cried as she took her hand and lead her to the couch.

She was laying across her lap as Phoenix was lecturing her..

Phoenix felt sorry for the girl wailing across her lap, but she felt certain letting her take control for ten minutes a day would make up for it. "OK, OK. I won't spank you...," Phoenix announced with a gentle tone. "Not twenty times... Maybe 15," she announced as she brought the spoon down with a whoosh and a loud smack. "I don't hear you counting, Tara," she said almost placidly.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara smiled as Phoenix said she wouldn't spank her. Then her smiled was quickly turned upside down when she said she was only going to get 15 spankings! "B-B-BUT You said No Spank!" That's all she got out as the spoon landed right on her ass, even with the padding it still hurt! "O-ONE-T-TTWO-T....T....THREE ECT!" She was counting like she was just being taught her 1,2,3's!

"I didn't say you could stop counting," she declared as she brought down a sharp smack on Tara's upper thigh. "Now we have to start over from one, what a shame..." Phoenix informed Tara.

Once Phoenix finished dishing out painful punishment she lifted up Tara off her lap. "Have you learned your lesson, young lady? And your sentence had better end with a ma'am," she said forebodingly. "If you think you have learned your lesson, than we can change you into a clean diaper and get you off to bed. Its way past your bedtime," Phoenix went on.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Fifteen!" Tara counted. She was a shell of her self as she was in a heap crying tear stained face and nose running.

All her thoughts about being bad and sneaking around waiting till Phoenix would go back downstairs and she would get back up vanished.

She was beaten and didn't wanna risk another spanking. She was going to do now what her BIG Sister told her to do.

Phoenix let her up and asked her if she learned her lesson.

"Yes darling," Phoenix replies gently. "But once you're in your night time diaper, you are not allowed put of it till morning," she added as she handed Tara a glass of water and patting her head. As Tara drank, Phoenix lead her to her bedroom. Laying a plastic sheet over the bed, Phoenix laid Tara down and took the glass from her hands. She next opened Tara's diaper and made quick work of a change. After wiping Tara down with some baby wipes, she grabbed a rather thick nighttime diaper and stood Tara up. Disposing of the soiled diaper in the trash can she next pulled the diaper up over her sisters apple red butt. Taking off her own diaper with quick fluid motions, Phoenix was soon in a similarly thick diaper. The diapers were a unique Goodnites brand, designed to look like panties with butterflies on them, these special diapers soaked up more than the regular. Phoenix gave Tara a gentle kiss on the forehead, "Do you need anything else, sweetie?" Phoenix was enjoying being able to switch between being mean and nice, it gave her power. She was, however, surprised Tara hadn't noticed a loophole. She had promised Tara ten minutes of control each day, but apparently Tara did not think today was techinally an option. Oh well, she thought to herself. Then again, Tara has a miserable day ahead of her. Maybe she should say something. "Sweetie, did you want to play house now? You can be in charge for ten minutes. I've decided I will let you play house for a certain amount of time based on how well you behave that day. Does that sound good? I didn't want to have to spank you so much today, so I'm gonna let you get even." Phoenix couldn't believe how kind she was to someone who she wasn't even sure deserved it.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara allowed herself to be lead around by Phoenix all the fight was out of her. She drank the water and hated how Phoenix patted her on the head, but she wasn't going to fuss or anything. Her ass was on fire and she just wanted to go to sleep maybe tomorrow would be a better day! She thought.. Phoenix laid her down and put her in a new diaper, she just looked up at the ceiling hoping to be anywhere but here.

Phoenix stood her up and finished the diaper change. She then watched as Phoenix got a diaper for herself.

"Nearly, you can spank me all you want, rub my dirty diapers in to my butt, make me do anything really. Just can't assert control for too long and or invite over Brittany. Hey, if you want you can even mastrabate, I don't care, just behave and you can get more than ten minutes," Phoenix explained.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Why can't I invite Britney over?" Tara asked shrugging her shoulders

Tara's mind was racing with the things she was going to do. The bad thing she thought whatever I do, she'll do it back to me!

"Oh! So you're arguing? I guess I could just spank you and send you to bed instead of letting you play house," Phoenix says. "And don't worry, I won't hold anything you make me do against me. You can even command me to stay in a dirty diaper for the next 24 hours and I wouldnt hold it against you. Of course you would have to deal with the smell. Now if your gonna agree, than take control, if not, than don't wine anymore."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"N-NO I-I- I'm not arguing!" Tara was scared she didn't wanna get a spanking again. She thought what kind of Bull shit game is this if I just get in trouble again.

Phoenix screamed in pain. She may have control over Tara, but these spankings still hurt like crazy. "One! Two! Owwww... Three!" Phoenix counted out. Each spanking brought a wave of pain across her bottom. At 20, she cried and rubbed her bottom. "I'm a big baby, ma'am. I understand, ma'am," Phoenix declared as she began to kick her feet in the air. Her bottom stung worse than any spanking she had ever gotten, and moving her legs only made it worse.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara smiled at least she now knew that Phoenix was getting some of what she put her through.

She would have to come up with some more fun stuff to do to her. Eventually she thought I'll get Britney over here and she'll know what to do including get my power back for good and make Phoenix the baby that she is. She smiled thinking I'll invite her little friends over wouldn't they like to see their friend waddling around the house in diapers.

"Yes ma'am" Phoenix replied moving to the corner, her bottom still burning from the recent spanking. Phoenix felt surprised that this moderate spanking was all Tara had in store for her, she felt like something else was coming. Regardless she waited patiently, checking the wall clock to see Tara still had six minutes of control.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Did I say you could turn around and look at me!" Tara snapped at her..

She went over and stood behind her. "Get up!" She smacked her on her thigh.

"Now put your thumb in your mouth and I want you to tell the wall what a big baby you are!"

Tara was trying to think of anyway she could to humiliate her!

"Owie!" Phoenix yelped in pain and surprise. She was not looking towards her sister, whatever, she was in control for now. "I'm sorry... I'm a big baby, just a little girl who thinks she can try to pretend to be grown up,even though she wears and uses diapers. I need to be spanked like a baby, and changed like a baby, because I am one," she finished hoping her sister was satisfied. The last thing she wanted was more spanking, and making her sister happy was the best way to avoid that right now.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara was starting to like control! She looked over at her stupid sister talking to the wall, she figured now would be a good time to go to the bathroom! She made sure her sister was still in the corner and that's where she started to go. Oh yeah she thought how stupid of her to give me 10 minutes now I'm going to take control the way it should be!

Phoenix stood talking to the wall, checking the clock periodically. One minute... Twenty seconds... And times up! Phoenix began to search the house. "Oh Tara, playtimes over. Time for bed," she called.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Tara just made it to the bathroom ripping her diaper off she sat on the toilet and was going to take care of business. She herd Phoenix calling for her. She didn't care she was going to do what she wanted to do!

When Tara came out of the bathroom Phoenix stood waiting, smacking a paddle against her hands. "Are you gonna go to bed in your diaper now? Playtime is over. If you don't, we could always remind you how much spankings hurt," she said trying to sound I intimidating.