LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone

JL19

Hello,

My name is Jamie (well technically James but usually called Jamie), and I am relatively new to the world of diapers. I am 19 and quite frankly I can say that 3 months ago I it would never have crossed my mind that I would ever even consider wearing diapers let alone find out that I felt comfortable and willing to try them out. Since then I have been in the purge/binge cycle of diapers, promising I will never wear them again only to find myself pulling one on a few weeks later. I will admit that I am very ashamed and embarrassed of this and wouldn't know what to do if I was ever caught but at the same time I don't know why I still like to wear them when I can, here in secret in my college dorm. I just decided to make an account here to see if I can make new friends and meet more people or at the very least just learn more about the world of diapers that I have immersed myself in.

First of all welcome. Second never be ashamed of being who you are, for a long time I tried being someone I wasn't," to be like the crowd" and that never worked out. Be yourself and if wearing and enjoying diapers is a part of being you embrace it and worry about what's really important in your life