LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

cloth diaper spread

I have worn cloth diapers off and mostly on all of my life. The last 11 years it has been 24/7 which, along with hypnotic CDs, has made me incontinent of both bladder and bowels. I wanted this and am not complaining but I do have a question for those that use cloth diapers full time as I do. I wear a double diaper during the day and add a thick soaker to my night diaper. I don't know how long it has been going on, but my wife thinks my hips are spreading out and she says I have a toddler waddle. Has any other long time cloth diaper wearers noticed this, too, or is this only me?

I think your wife is on to something, they are probably spreading due to the constant pressure of the diapers between your legs. This member of the Mursi Tribe in Africa illustrates how they spread their lower lips for cosmetic reasons...

Posted Image

Well of course you are going to walk like a toddler if you wear thick diapers.What type of cloth diapers do you wear?.As far as your hips sreading out it aint going to happen.I have been wearing thick diapers for over 40 years and mine don't stick out.

I wear 8 ply in the center prefolds. They are flannel on the outside with terry cloth in the middle. At night I wear 10 ply in the center prefolds with a thick soaker.I need this much at night to keep from leaking or having to get up and changing in the middle of the night.

What do you drink at night? a pint of 'shine and a quart of coffee or is your middle name Goliath? :) or is that what you drink before you go lieth down?