LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Put You In Your Place (private)

RPcat18

"Emma. Wake up. Emma are you alright?" Dani was rubbing her shoulder trying to help ease her out of sleep without startling her too badly. She had already gotten her share of gleeful grinning out if the way upon seeing the tape had actually worked, and now her only expression was concern.

Emma groaned softly and her eyes fluttered open then she felt the wetness. She quickly sat up and her eyes went wide and started to fill with tears as she looked down at herself to find she had wet the bed. Dani had never seen Emma cry before as she always hid her feelings but as she sat there in a puddle of pee her bottom lip started to quiver.

That tugged at Dani's heartstrings and she immediately tried to comfort her distressed roommate, wrapping her up in a big hug.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay." She stroked her messy girlfriend's short hair. "These things happen, Emma. Come on, we need to get you cleaned up." Dani took her gently by the hand and eased her off the soaked bed to help her to the bathroom. She started the shower to warm it up and slid the wet boxers off Emma's hips then held them open for Emma to step out of.

"You take a shower and I'll take care of the sheets," Dani assured with a nod, waiting to interrogate Emma for the cause of her accident until after the shock wore off.

Emma buried her head into her girlfriends chest clinging to her and whimpered " I I I'm sorry." Worried she would be mad at her and maybe break up with her.

She stood up and her underwear sagged between her legs. She shivered as she felt some cold pee run down her legs. She followed her eyes still full of tears and whimpered as she undressed her.

She nodded and hopped in the shower still embarrassed and shocked. Once she cleaned down a bit she was mad at herself for getting so upset I front a Dani.

Emma came out the shower wrapped in a big white fluffy towel hair dripping wet. Her cheeks were still bright red in embarrassment.

"You look so cute like that, Emma, with your rosary red cheeks." Dani winked trying to make light of the situation while embarrassing her messy roommate a little more. "Maybe we should pin that towel around you." She smiled at her joke then shook her head. "But seriously what happened? Did you have too much to drink last night? I had no idea I made you that dead to the world after sex you'd pee yourself."

Emma blushed bright red at her comment "I I I um I don't know what happened I didn't drink that much last night...I haven't done anything like this since I was a kid I swear." She said not telling her that by a kid she meant 9 years old.

"Are you sure? That's really strange. It didn't wake you up all." Dani tapped her lip in thought playfully hiding her knowing smile. "Oh well, it was just an accident let's get you dressed for work, okay?"

Dani had laid out some clean clothes including panties and a frilly business casual blouse with trousers. She opened the panties and held them out for Emma to step into.

"Come on," she coaxed. "You're going to be late if you don't hurry."

Emma blushed bright red "Dani I can dress myself!"She wined "I hate that shirt you know I dont like frilly stuff"She said really feeling the need to be all butch after what happened.

"All your other things are in the wash with your sheets this is the only outfit you have," Dani instructed with impatience. "Now step in before you make us both late. I'm trying to make this go faster."

"Good girl." Dani pulled them up and buttoned her blouse but before her trousers came on, Dani pulled back the elastic of her girlfriend's panties and stuffed another powdery cloth between her legs.

"In case my girl thinks about me," she winked. What Emma didn't know was this was an actual cloth baby diaper. "Alright, now get your pants on and we're off to work!" Dani hurried to get ready as well.

Emma wriggled and blushed as she slipped the cloth into her underwear. She relaxed into it enjoying the feeling of it and blushed " I can't wear this to work." Have wined

• 2 weeks later...

"Course you can." Dani winked smugly. "You can think about me all you want and not have to worry about messing your panties, and besides..." she sidled closer to her ear possessively, "I can tell when my baby likes her new underwear." She backed off teasingly. "Now come on you're going to be late you naughty thing."

"Dani I'm I'm not a baby"She said but shivered slightly in excitement at how she whispered to her. She stood there rubbing her legs together to feel the cloths between them.

"Pfft, of course not, but you're my baby if you like it or not." Dani rolled her eyes a little before checking her watch and getting more serious. "Now last time get your butt in the car before I have to spank it."

• 9 months later...

Dani snuck peeks over her shoulder to watch the adorable waddling and had to stifle a snicker; if that was making her bow-legged then she could only imagine with glee what a full diaper would look like.

She opens the door for her little girl and pats booster seat.

"You're too small for me to drive legally without one, it's just your size, munchkin."